Still Strawberries??

dbl13s

Are there any places in St. Mary's that have u-pick strawberries?? And if so is it still the season around here?? Or would it be a waste of a trip??

TIA

surfer1

Are there any places in St. Mary's that have u-pick strawberries?? And if so is it still the season around here?? Or would it be a waste of a trip??

TIA

Schlagle Farms in Waldorf was advertising just recently so I hope they still have some!

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Theres a place on Willows rd I think that you can still pick em.

Uh, I haven't seen anyone sitting on Willows Road selling Strawberries and something else this year at all.

Like Itsbob said, St. Jerome's Neck Road in Dameron. There is a Strawberry Farm there and one in Bushwood.

dbl13s

Thanks guys!! I was looking for something a little closer then Waldorf though... I guess I'll wait until next year!

devenny99

There's a place on Route 5 about 1-2 miles from the WaWa going North. It's on the left hand side. I can't remember the name, but I do remember seeing a sign for pick-ur-own strawberries yesterday.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
There's a place on Route 5 about 1-2 miles from the WaWa going North. It's on the left hand side. I can't remember the name, but I do remember seeing a sign for pick-ur-own strawberries yesterday.

You mean the Forest Hall Farm on RT. 5/RT. 235?

Kittykat33

Why me??
I haven't been able to go pick strawberries yet due to all these stomrs. I am hoping to go after work tonight, if it doesn't rain!!