Still the same!!

K

Kain99

It's like a soap opera... You can tune out for 5 years and pick up right where you left off! :killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Kain99 said:
It's like a soap opera... You can tune out for 5 years and pick up right where you left off! :killingme
It is funny that, even though most of the MPD tricks have already been done... people create new ones every day.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
trixieracer98 said:
im just wondering where the mods are to lock this thread down!
Why? You gonna kirk out?

I'm trying to remember who you are. :confused:

Oh yeah...the freakshow. :jerry:

i moved here from a BIG CITY in CALIFORNIA. i am used to a different lifestyle than is offered in calvert county.

get your head out of your ass and quit being so damn rude.

i joined this forum to talk to people around here, this is just one more reason why i hate this place so much. ignorant *******s like yourself!

the local small town, white trash, redneck, sit on your porch life style is great for some people. not for others.

you are proving how closed minded you are by trying to call me out for not liking living here.

ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE! i am here to go to school. i have accepted that calvert doesnt offer what i need to amuse myself. thats why i go to dc and baltimore.

at least i am not narrow minded. i can get out of the back woods and see what is really going on in the world unlike you nra, nascar loving, gun toting, conservative, sister loving rednecks.

the real working world? i am 22 and have had a CAREER for 3 years!

i am ahead of the game.

as far as name calling, i was called a ##### ( by you - need a refresher: Dumb ####!! Mike) and a few other derogatory names in that karma bs shortly after starting my first thread, BEFORE i ever called anyone anything.

get your facts straight and check yourself old man.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Sharon said:
Why? You gonna kirk out?

This is up there also... (To RoseRed:)
trixieracer98 said:
why dont you go #### yourself. this forum is some lame ####. they are supposed to be a place where people can celebrate the differences of others, not trash them for it you dumb slut.

Mikeinsmd

greyhound said:
Is this another MPD?
No, she's real. She's an ugly, fat chick who came in about a year ago and made a complete ass of herself (see Sharons post). :killingme

I see she hasn't changed a bit. :lmao:

greyhound

I got this in my Karma...It was unsigned.....

Still the same!! 08-13-2006 01:28 PM Just ask mike he hit on me and tried to date me but he is to OLD for me and brags about his...

:whistle:

Mikeinsmd

greyhound said:
I got this in my Karma...It was unsigned..... Still the same!! 08-13-2006 01:28 PM Just ask mike he hit on me and tried to date me but he is to OLD for me and brags about his... :whistle:
:killingme Unsigned of course.

I may have low standards but she didn't make the cut. :killingme

trixieracer98

I Rocked The Goose!
Mikeinsmd said:
No, she's real. She's an ugly, fat chick who came in about a year ago and made a complete ass of herself (see Sharons post). :killingme

I see she hasn't changed a bit. :lmao:

who the hell do you think you are?
you dont know me, and have never met me, so where do you get off calling me ugly or fat?
you're probably sitting at home on the couch you havent got off of for years with your laptop resting on your gut.

"... nra, nascar loving, gun toting, conservative, sister loving rednecks."
still one of the best things i have ever said ... and still so true about mike.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
trixieracer98 said:
who the hell do you think you are?
you dont know me, and have never met me, so where do you get off calling me ugly or fat?
you're probably sitting at home on the couch you havent got off of for years with your laptop resting on your gut.

He gets out. I saw him and his date last night.

trixieracer98

I Rocked The Goose!
how exciting! its nice that you got to have a family reunion with your brother and half sister/mom!

and why is everyone so concerned with karma? its not like it does anything but give you something to read and half the time you all are too big of pu**ies to sign what you have said.

Mikeinsmd

trixieracer98 said:
who the hell do you think you are?.
Why I'm Mike of course!! :diva:

trixieracer98 said:
you dont know me, and have never met me, so where do you get off calling me ugly or fat? .
I don't have to know you, I looked at your yahoo pictures. You're a cruiseship. An ugly cruiseship too. :killingme

trixieracer98 said:
Wrong, I go to work every day and out every weekend. You should try it you mogul you.... :lmao:

trixieracer98 said:
"... nra, nascar loving, gun toting, conservative, sister loving rednecks."
Right on all of these. I do love my sisters, but not as you implied. :nono:

trixieracer98 said:
still one of the best things i have ever said ... and still so true about mike.
:yahoo: Here ya go Trixie baby. A peace offering. Lets start over ok? Click Me!

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
greyhound said:
I got this in my Karma...It was unsigned.....

Still the same!! 08-13-2006 01:28 PM Just ask mike he hit on me and tried to date me but he is to OLD for me and brags about his...

:whistle:
Crap, I forgot to sign that? :blushing: