Still think this is about some virus?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Let me repeat that:

The general election scenario that Democrats are dreading
"We are about to see the best economic data we’ve seen in the history of this country," says a top former economic adviser to Obama.

Democrats are dreading the rebound of our economy because it will hurt Joe Biden's chance of election.

Politico goes on to fret about what the Democrats can do about this terrible thing. So anyone who still thinks this is a health issue and not political warfare....yeah....you are stupider than chit.

black dog

Free America
I believe its not just about President Trump but more so about the money....... The wealthy have been killing it for a few months now....
****ing killing it..... I'l just use Walmart, All Walmarts have been doing Black Friday/Christmas Week money every week since this started.

SamSpade

True public servants would be trying to find solutions for our country that would better the lives of all Americans. A safer country, protected from the world and a thriving economy. Justice. Education. A good future.

I've always known that political parties greatly disagree over how this can be best achieved.

This is disturbing because it says, they don't give a damn if it spells prosperity for everyone - they have to be in charge. That is the behavior of despots.

Hijinx

I noticed a surge the fist day it was partially lifted,, and a greater surge is on the way.

Of course Gasoline went up that day too, and it will surge quickly also along with meat prices.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Let me repeat that:

The general election scenario that Democrats are dreading
"We are about to see the best economic data we’ve seen in the history of this country," says a top former economic adviser to Obama.

Democrats are dreading the rebound of our economy because it will hurt Joe Biden's chance of election.

Politico goes on to fret about what the Democrats can do about this terrible thing. So anyone who still thinks this is a health issue and not political warfare....yeah....you are stupider than chit.
Which is why the blackface Gov'nah of Virginiah has just ordered everyone to wear masks went inside any establishment. POST Memorial Day, no less. 🙄

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Which is why the blackface Gov'nah of Virginiah has just ordered everyone to wear masks went inside any establishment. POST Memorial Day, no less. 🙄
Virginians should all make up Northam black-face masks and wear them as long as the order is in place.

herb749

I noticed a surge the fist day it was partially lifted,, and a greater surge is on the way.

Of course Gasoline went up that day too, and it will surge quickly also along with meat prices.

Meat prices are already way up.

Hijinx

Meat prices are already way up.
From what I have read they are paying the cattle ranchers less and charging the customers more.
There is a glut of animals being raised for meat because of the shut down, so the price is down, and yet the packers are charging more.