Stimulus

BOP

He goes around telling everybody :nomoney:
I bought my first Harley from a guy like that. Always said he was house/land, cars/trucks/motorcycle poor, but if something came along that he wanted, he'd pull out a wad big enough to choke a Missouri mule.

rmorse

I bought my first Harley from a guy like that. Always said he was house/land, cars/trucks/motorcycle poor, but if something came along that he wanted, he'd pull out a wad big enough to choke a Missouri mule.

I'm sorry, a wad big enough to what?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Most of mine will go into savings to pay property taxes later this year, but I may splurge on a new ultra lite combo.
:oldman:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
oh crap - I really need to get the toilet reseated/resealed forgot about that and meant to do it with the check. Wonder how much that will cost?
If it's just a new wax ring, $4.00 - $6.00, add new closet bolts, $8.00 -$12.00 and about an hour of your time.

phreddyp

I didn't know the wax ring, nor the hole for that matter was that small - for some reason I thought it was the whole base of the toilet. The caulking(?) has been coming away little by little. I think constant cleaning with bleach ate away at it. Anyway it's kind of leaking around the front of the toilet - not horribly - I was cleaning the floor around the base of the toilet a few weeks ago and notice that the paper towel was damp where it had been dry. The toilet itself is solidly in place - can you get a leak near the front of the toilet if the toilet is seated properly? Or would that be because it needs to be re-caulked?
If the toilet is installed correctly no caulking is necessary , it just gives it a finished look.