Stimulus

Bluecrqbe

I know none of you folks are cashing the Biden checks, since he isn’t the president, but what are your friends doing with the money?
Two of my friends are using it for home renovations and another is saving for a vacation.

stgislander

PREMO Member
As I said before, I'll hold onto it for a while then likely donate some and pay off personal debt with the rest.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We are having somebody do some work around the house (stain our porch/fix the terracing in the backyard/odds and ends inside the house) so our check will be going to pay him as it gets completed.

Hijinx

Mine is going to get the mold under my house removed and a humidifier put under there.
This nearly constant rain has been rough on houses. If you have a crawl space you might need to check under there.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Someone out there is spending it all on Liquor and Midget Hookers.
I think I work for that guy.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Now that I think about it, we may need some roof work done. :ohwell:
We just got a new roof last month that insurance paid for because a tree limb fell on it and smashed some of it. We needed one anyway because the house was built in 1997 and we plan on moving in about five years.

stgislander

PREMO Member
We just got a new roof last month that insurance paid for because a tree limb fell on it and smashed some of it. We needed one anyway because the house was built in 1997 and we plan on moving in about five years.
I'm not that lucky.