stock car action

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
if you wanna see some good action packed racing this weekend :boxing:
Southern Maryland Nationals is this week end.
At Potomac Speedway
301 884-4200 in Budds Creek :patriot:
You have 80 + Street Stock cars From 5 states.
Iam talkin big action :boxing: big time racing here in your back yard.
Come on out and have a beer or two and see where it all started :howdy:
If you luv nascar you will luv this.
Monte Carlos ,Camaros and T Birds.. Real cars rubbing and banging.
No one wants to go home and everyone wants to win :popcorn:

Hope to see ya there :patriot:

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Yup it sould be some great racing there.I would be there if I wasn't stuck on this oil barge.Here's some names of cars and drivers that you sould look for in street stock the 00 of Wayne S he just won his frist career championship in 7 years.He kick some butt this year.Then over in hobby stock the 12 of John B and the 56 of Mike M these guys are always up in the top five or better. One thing is for sure theres going to be alot of beating and banging there .Oh there is one my car to look for in street stock its the 1J last month the car was destoryed they came back three weeks later with the car and won the the main race and won his heat race.Thats pretty amazing.They said it took three different cars took fix it :cheers: :cheers:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
tugboater said:
Yup it sould be some great racing there.I would be there if I wasn't stuck on this oil barge.Here's some names of cars and drivers that you sould look for in street stock the 00 of Wayne S he just won his frist career championship in 7 years.He kick some butt this year.Then over in hobby stock the 12 of John B and the 56 of Mike M these guys are always up in the top five or better. One thing is for sure theres going to be alot of beating and banging there .Oh there is one my car to look for in street stock its the 1J last month the car was destoryed they came back three weeks later with the car and won the the main race and won his heat race.Thats pretty amazing.They said it took three different cars took fix it :cheers: :cheers:
Sorry your going to miss it I will keep you filled in

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Next week sould be some good racing to there going to put on the Vernon Harris Memorial the super late models are going to be there.They are running a 100 lap main for $7000.Plus they are having the other classes there to.The super lates sould put on a good show I love when they come of the turns and there left front wheel is off the ground thats real horespower there.I know one thing I will be there for this race.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
So far from what I'am reading on another forums that the local street stock guy's beat up on the winchester cars last night in qualifing :yay: :yay: .Them guys come down and try put all of are guys on the trailer early.The thing thats funny is they run bigger motors then are guys they just can't hang with are guys thats all.I see the 1j won his heat race last night I wonder if they got the car painted yet.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
tugboater said:
So far from what I'am reading on another forums that the local street stock guy's beat up on the winchester cars last night in qualifing :yay: :yay: .Them guys come down and try put all of are guys on the trailer early.The thing thats funny is they run bigger motors then are guys they just can't hang with are guys thats all.I see the 1j won his heat race last night I wonder if they got the car painted yet.
:patriot: Nope Eric still has no paint but he did have his numbers this time.
1j had the poll led a few then bumped with a Lincon car and had a flat.
I belive the winner was from Hagerstown second was 11 out of Winchester fallowed bur Crusty Alton #3 Wayne Suite #5 Berry Williams then another Win car 29 I think then #74 of Derick Quade which he had the led and had a flat went to the back and came back up.
Jamming Jammie #6 won again. This guy need to move to the supers.
Gotta go later Tug :howdy:
....................................................................................................
Rather watch a dirt car race over a nascar race anyday

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Thanks for the info gumbo.I saw the results on potomacs web site to.sounds like you don't like rusty too I wonder why .Ya Jammie is kicking butt this year.I can't wait until next week super lates See ya

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
tugboater said:
Thanks for the info gumbo.I saw the results on potomacs web site to.sounds like you don't like rusty too I wonder why .Ya Jammie is kicking butt this year.I can't wait until next week super lates See ya
I don't think to many people do like Crusty Da Clown :boxing:
But then again every hero needs a villian.
He just get's the fans rooting more for Wayne.
Kinda like Batman and the Joker :killingme

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Thats right him and wayne have a on going thing.Where there the night he took out 4 cars to get wayne.He tryed to take waynes tire out but he missed and got the whole back half of waynes car. :loser: :loser: But the good thing Wayne won the title this year :banana: :banana: :banana: