Stockade fencing ??

aceyswan

Was wondering if anyone knew where to get some stockade fence panels in Southern MD? Does anyone know if the Amish in Mechanicsville build it and sell panels at perhaps the Hen Yard?
THanks!
Aceyswan

mingiz

Horse Poor
aceyswan said:
Was wondering if anyone knew where to get some stockade fence panels in Southern MD? Does anyone know if the Amish in Mechanicsville build it and sell panels at perhaps the Hen Yard?
THanks!
Aceyswan

They sell them at the hen yard and also Southern states and Tractor Supply. Are you using them for fencing or a round pen?

aceyswan

fencing

Need some new for privacy fencing and then I am really looking for some old panels to put around a little pool to keep the raccoon out! Ok if the bottoms are rotted because we can cut it off.

Cowgirl

aceyswan said:
Need some new for privacy fencing and then I am really looking for some old panels to put around a little pool to keep the raccoon out! Ok if the bottoms are rotted because we can cut it off.

Do you mean privacy fencing? It would probably be cheaper at Lowe's.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
aceyswan said:

Raccoons can climb fencing. I am VERY experienced with climbing raccoons. :lol: