Stop the Hate

PsyOps

Pixelated
With hate :rolleyes:

hang.jpg

GregV814

Well if any of you are familiar with the construction site at Rt. 4 and Skinners Road, next to the barn with the iconic flag, there is a crane with a straw man hanging from the bucket. The straw man is hanging vicariously about 30 feet up. Anyway, it has been crushed under the bucket before...Greusome. The straw man is wearing a Trump mask.....Surely coincidental, right??? Right???

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well if any of you are familiar with the construction site at Rt. 4 and Skinners Road, next to the barn with the iconic flag, there is a crane with a straw man hanging from the bucket. The straw man is hanging vicariously about 30 feet up. Anyway, it has been crushed under the bucket before...Greusome. The straw man is wearing a Trump mask.....Surely coincidental, right??? Right???

I saw that. It wasn't hanging from its neck, it was hanging from its torso. I didn't notice a Trump mask (I had to keep my eyes on the road :nono:) I just figured it was a Halloween prop.

I'm not bothered that it had a Trump mask. I just find the left oblivious to their own hypocrisy calling for the end of hate by hanging an effigy of Marsha Blackburn. I'm fed up with being lectured by hateful people to stop the hate (Trans, that especially goes for you).

Last edited:

transporter

I saw that. It wasn't hanging from its neck, it was hanging from its torso. I didn't notice a Trump mask (I had to keep my eyes on the road :nono:) I just figured it was a Halloween prop.

I'm not bothered that it had a Trump mask. I just find the left oblivious to their own hypocrisy calling for the end of hate by hanging an effigy of Marsha Blackburn. I'm fed up with being lectured by hateful people to stop the hate (Trans, that especially goes for you).

Aww you poor thing.

You don't like someone pointing out your ignorance?

You don't like me pointing out your moral and ethical problems?

You don't like me pointing out YOUR hypocrisy?

If you don't like people pointing at you and laughing...then go back to grade school and retake some classes...then maybe you try growing up a little bit...maybe you can develop a little bit of common sense...maybe you can develop some ethics and morals...although I really doubt it. As the comic says..."you can't fix stupid".

Now go cry to the rest of the crew.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Aww you poor thing.

If you don't like people pointing at you and laughing...then go back to grade school and retake some classes...then maybe you try growing up a little bit...maybe you can develop a little bit of common sense...maybe you can develop some ethics and morals...although I really doubt it. As the comic says..."you can't fix stupid".

My..the irony you generate is astonishing for both depth and breadth..

PsyOps

Pixelated
Aww you poor thing.

Fish in a bucket. :lol:

Actually, no, I don't. Being lectured by you, that harbors such seething hatred, about civility and hate is a cancer that exist in you and the left. Keep your illness to yourself. "People pointing and laughing" at me? This demonstrates my point. You're too stupid to realize that, day after day after day, you come in here and make a complete fool of yourself. It is you that is on the receiving end of pointing and laughing. I actually feel sorry for you because you're so ignorant. It is truly an mental illness that needs immediate attention.

Last edited:

Hijinx

OMG, this idiot just described every post she makes--------pointed at and laughed at.

You really cannot fix stupid.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I still don’t get the ignoring history thing. Dems started the KKK, and Robert Byrd was their poster child in recent times. Abrams is another carpetbagger in Georgia. You can’t win for losing in present time. Or, something like that. Nite, y’all.

Last edited: