Stop the Steal...Go Trump!

SamSpade

I keep thinking - if what Sidney Powell purports is true - and it looks a lot like an enormous amount of it is - this is not just the story of the century, this is the biggest scandal in American history - and very few people want to touch it.

It really ought to scare the hell out of anyone because if votes - and polling - and media - are held by any political group - our liberty is ended. Any office, any referendum, any gauge of public opinion - it's all moot.

Worse - if history ever teaches us ANYTHING - it won't always reside with the same political faction. If you're comfortable with the idea that it favors a Democratic candidate, consider that in the not too distant future - it will switch, because the folks holding the reins of power aren't ideologues.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I keep thinking - if what Sidney Powell purports is true - and it looks a lot like an enormous amount of it is - this is not just the story of the century, this is the biggest scandal in American history - and very few people want to touch it.

It really ought to scare the hell out of anyone because if votes - and polling - and media - are held by any political group - our liberty is ended. Any office, any referendum, any gauge of public opinion - it's all moot.

Worse - if history ever teaches us ANYTHING - it won't always reside with the same political faction. If you're comfortable with the idea that it favors a Democratic candidate, consider that in the not too distant future - it will switch, because the folks holding the reins of power aren't ideologues.

Here's what I see if democrats are successful in keeping the results intact (and I've mentioned this before). If they gain complete control, they will make sure they will never lose control again; or at least for a very long time.

I don't this sort of thing (cheating) is what republicans do. Democrats are an amoral, spiteful, bitter, violent bunch that will resort to any measures they feel they can get away with to win.

If Powell does reveal real voter fraud, what should we demand from our government to hold the frauds accountable? After watching the whole Hillary-private-server scandal, the Russian collusion fallacy, the Mueller investigation that showed nothing and no one was held accountable for all that fraud, I fear no one will go down for this. We have become a country of separate rules. Democrats managed to destroy lives, and nearly take down a duly elected president over nothing. Now, they've allegedly committed widespread voter fraud. At what point do we - the people - get to see these frauds held accountable? I want to see people go to jail.

But, as you said, Sam, "if votes - and polling - and media - are held by any political group - our liberty is ended". And, at this juncture, it appears democrats are that single political group that own our elections, media, and polling. They also own the violence/terrorism that aims to instill fear in Americans to cower to this fraud.