stop treating me like sh*it

C

canuk woman

look i changed my sig isn't that enough for you people stop dissing me just because i like a singer that might go to jail

D

dems4me

canuk woman said:
look i changed my sig isn't that enough for you people stop dissing me just because i like a singer that might go to jail

Sleep it off... it'll be ok in the morning. :yay: :huggy:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
canuk woman said:

Please tell me this is a joke. I'd say noone is foolish enough to believe that posting the above would do any possible good; but then again, I believe that Einstein was right about humanity.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
what do u mean?
Oh, I said that because you were so pissed off and I haven't been around all day and had no idea why, so it was overwhelming. Thus, "Holy crap."

Sorry Mikey and I stole your thread for a minute. When lovers reunite after so long, it can get a little intense. :smoochy:

So, why are you so mad and what did your sig line say before?

:tap:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chain729 said:
Please tell me this is a joke. I'd say noone is foolish enough to believe that posting the above would do any possible good; but then again, I believe that Einstein was right about humanity.
But it's the only thread going on in Chit Chat right now.
:ssshhhh:
:snacks:

AnniesDad

By the sea
K_Jo said:
Oh, I said that because you were so pissed off and I haven't been around all day and had no idea why, so it was overwhelming. Thus, "Holy crap."

Sorry Mikey and I stole your thread for a minute. When lovers reunite after so long, it can get a little intense. :smoochy:

Wow, you just tweaked your nipples in a thread started by a 15 year old who doesn't think MJ is a pedophile. :twitch:

C

canuk woman

Chain729 said:

and i really deserve that because so far i'm not being respected at all by a huge portion of these members

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:

oh i see

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
AnniesDad said:
Wow, you just tweaked your nipples in a thread started by a 15 year old who doesn't think MJ is a pedophile. :twitch:
Please tell me you're kidding.

I would like to point out that my nips were tweaked for Mikeinsmd. TYVM.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
AnniesDad said:
And, for the record, Mrs. Jones is NOT a pedophile. :yay:

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
And, for the record, Mrs. Jones is NOT a pedophile. :yay:

it's not her it's the mj everyone on this forum hates and they hate me for it

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
I would like to point out that my nips were tweaked for Mikeinsmd. TYVM.
Sorry so long acknowleging this...... that one took longer than I thought but was worth the wait.... :huggy: Thank you K_jo :huggy: