Stores that sell childrens formal wear

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Does anyone know a place in the tri-county area that sells flower girl dresses or something like them for decent prices? I have been to all the bridal stores and they are so expensive.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by bluto
SmallTown can sew you a pretty one if you give him the pattern and material.

Nope, not much into sewing. But if you need a small wrap of some sorts, I could knit you one :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cariblue
Speedo might be able to help. He sews.
Guys who are domestically inclined are HOT! I had a male stripper make me some homemade chocolate chip cookies one time - he didn't have a brain in his head but I almost fell in love watching him bake those cookies. :lol:

Jen, why not just find some cute dresses at Target or somewhere? Easter is coming and I'll bet you could find something suitable there or at Hecht's or something.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Check the JC Penney specialty catalogs at the store in Wildewood.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I have tried the larger stores like JC Penny and Hechts and all they have is white for Holy Communion. I need ivory or cranberry. I heard of a place called Classy Kids in Waldorf that I might try this week. I just don't want to spend a ton of money on dresses they will wear once and grow out of, you know? I'm sure I will find something.

Mountain MaMa

WV bound
If you find something you like you can always dye them. We did all the dresses for my brothers wedding. Found the dresses at Peebles in ivory and dyed them burgandy. Just make sure the dresses can be washed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by kwillia
I think you just enjoyed watching him stir the batter :dance: and I don't imagine he used a wooden spoon.... :really:
Ewwww! I didn't DO it with him! He's a male stripper, for God's sake!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Ewwww! I didn't DO it with him! He's a male stripper, for God's sake!

:eek: :eek: Are you implying that you only were with him for his looks??? You shallow wench!! :roflmao: HOW DARE you act like a man!! WE have the market on this behavior!! :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by justhangn
Are you implying that you only were with him for his looks???
If I were with him for his looks, I'd have done it with him, don't ya think? Anyway, he wasn't a boyfriend or anything like that, just a friend. I just thought it was cute that here's this Biff Malibu making cookies, that's all.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Have you tried Burlington Coat Factory, Jen? They usually have a great selection of flower girly dresses. Most dresses will run you around $110 from what I've seen, and that's not too bad. Burlington will definitely be cheaper if you can find something there, though. We changed our minds on the original dresses we got, and are in search of new ones. Today's Bride was too expensive and didn't have what I was looking for anyway. I'm going to pop into Marlene's on Wednesday. There is also a shop up here in the ghetto mall (a.k.a. Laurel mall) that sells kids formal wear for cheapo prices - I'm going to check there too.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by vraiblonde
If I were with him for his looks, I'd have done it with him, don't ya think? Anyway, he wasn't a boyfriend or anything like that, just a friend. I just thought it was cute that here's this Biff Malibu making cookies, that's all.

I thought all male strippers were gay? :confused:

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well I found dresses in Candlelight last night. I am so happy. There is a store called Klassy Kids in Waldorf and they have a ton of stuff. The dresses were only 60.00 and are really cute and by name designers also. Lauren, you may want to check them out!!

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well Klassy Kids is right next to Golds Gym in the old Kmart shopping plaza. Candlelight is inbetween white and ivory. Ivory is more yellow than my dress and my dress is darker than white. They had a ton of communion dresses there. You should check them out.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Oz
I thought all male strippers were gay? :confused:

Ummmm no, that's just what guys like to think so they don't feel inferior to them. If your woman thinks another man is hot he must be gay ya know. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I've known a few male strippers. As a matter of fact an ex boyfriend who is in the Air Force is planning on stripping when he gets out to support himself while he finishes college. Anyway, even a few of the strippers at gay clubs aren't gay. Apparently gay men tip better then straight women, lmao.