Storm brought me a baby

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Look what I just found out in the rain at 11pm..Mother had not passed the afterbirth yet...she is cold and wet..I dried her off and brought her in I hope she will be ok...Llamas almost never have babys at night always in the morning before noon...

Appydays Stormy Night..

Attachments

• 8920071.jpg
    8920071.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 8920073.jpg
    8920073.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 8920074.jpg
    8920074.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 8920075.jpg
    8920075.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 111
  • 8920077.jpg
    8920077.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 124

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pasofever said:
Look what I just found out in the rain at 11pm..Mother had not passed the afterbirth yet...she is cold and wet..I dried her off and brought her in I hope she will be ok...Llamas almost never have babys at night always in the morning before noon...

Appydays Stormy Night..

OMG! that is wonderful! prayer and best wishes Paso !
Keep us posted !

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FireBrand said:
OMG! that is wonderful! prayer and best wishes Paso !

Thanks I checked on everybody at 4 pm before I had to work...All was fine..I finished work after 9 pm and waited till the thunder and lightning quit before going to out to feed for the night also I could check to make sure all was ok after the storm..I went behind the barn to get hay and heard the "hum" I even had to get past "Killer Noel" to get to the baby..I found the mother under a tree..pitch black and a small white form at her feet in the water..I felt down to get her..could not really see just went by shadows..I scooped her up and headed for the barn with mom following..I ran to the house for towels by the time I got back mom had passed the afterbirth..I dried the baby but she is still somewhat cold. I put her down in the corner of the stall in a pile of hay when I left..Hope she will be ok in the am..Mom is a small first time mother..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Very cute! I'm glad you got to the baby in time. They pick the darnedest times to give birth, don't they? :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
Very cute! I'm glad you got to the baby in time. They pick the darnedest times to give birth, don't they? :lol:

She was in the field with the big barn..where Wee stays...open isles and all why she was not in there and out under the trees I do not know..

You have time for lunch tomorrow?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
She was in the field with the big barn..where Wee stays...open isles and all why she was not in there and out under the trees I do not know..
Who knows? My cat wanted to out in the middle of the worst of the storm and I gave him a very loud NO. :rolleyes:

You have time for lunch tomorrow?
I should, I think. After all the fires I've put out and extra time I've put in this week, I deserve it. :diva: :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Just looked and it is

Appyday llamas on my reg papers so

Appyday llamas Stormy Weather? We need a poll...

M

Mousebaby

She's beautiful Paso! I hope all is well! :huggy: I like the first name you posted above her picture. Poor little thing, from out of the water straight back into it, but this time it was COLD! :shivers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
Too Cute! Now...have you ever milked a Llama???

Yeah like milking your worse nightmare..Had to milk Connie lat Saturday when her baby took a nose dive...she spit me..sat on me..kicked the milk out of my hand but I got it done and fed the baby 3 or 4 times..he is doing good now..

MG headed out now will let you know..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Just looked and it is

Appyday llamas on my reg papers so

Appyday llamas Stormy Weather? We need a poll...

Appyday llamas Midsummer Night Storm

is it a boy or girl?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
Appyday llamas Midsummer Night Storm

is it a boy or girl?

A girl and she is a keeper....boys are not named well named a little both have the same name.."forsale"