Stormy Daniels arrested while performing in Ohio

Chris0nllyn

So this means she did or did not actually do the crime for which she was arrested?

According to the City Attorney, no.

“After reviewing the charges for each of these cases closely, I’ve determined that the facts of these cases do not meet the elements required to prosecute under this law,” Columbus City Attorney Zach Klein said in a statement. “The charges have been dismissed.”
In court filings obtained by the Daily News, Klein said all three of the cases fell short of showing the women broke an arcane state law that prohibits “regularly” appearing nude and seminude dancers from knowingly touching others.
“Detectives in this case fail to allege defendant regularly performed nude or seminude at Sirens,” the motion said.
The filing further pointed out that a “person wearing bra and panties” does not fit the statutory definition of nude or semi-nude.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-...ning-charges-sirens-sting-20180718-story.html

How can anyone NOT know you. You can't control yourself when there's an anti-cop story to be told (or made up).

Ignoring you being full of ####, imagine what would be posted (or not posted) had the cops not conspired to arrest someone on bogus charges!

Do you whisper "Chris" at night?

This_person

According to the City Attorney, no.

I'm not sure how the two are related (the "whether she did it" and "whether arresting her was thought about before arresting her" comments), but I'm glad the process worked the way it was supposed to and the prosecuting attorney and not the cop made the call in this case.