Story of the day - don't discount this one

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
@Dakota @vraiblonde

Long-ish read but worth it. VERY interesting

On Friday, a retired top Air Force intelligence analyst stated with certainty during an interview that special forces had secured a CIA-run facility in Germany that had computers showing election manipulation. If this report is real, we are witnessing the biggest coup attempt, sabotage, and treason in American history. No matter what, though, because this report is out there and comes from serious people, it deserves serious investigation.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ad_like_a_tom_clancy_novel.html#ixzz6fBmIqB1V
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

PsyOps

Pixelated
Too many uncertainties in this story to give it too much validity. When Ms. Lawyer "Kraken" brings her "facts" forward we may know more, if this is even part of her fact findings.

Bann

PREMO Member
Too many uncertainties in this story to give it too much validity. When Ms. Lawyer "Kraken" brings her "facts" forward we may know more, if this is even part of her fact findings.
That is really crazy.

I know it is! But, like the writer says "does that sound just like a military-techno thriller?" :lol: But these are events that do seem to line up with what happened with Esper, et. al. Could you say definitively that this is completely farcical given the nature of how Biden won? Without ever hardly holding an event or campaigning? I mean, seriously? How do we know it's not true? 🤷 If it is - this is pretty scary stuff.

These people are NOT on the regular network OR cable news shows. They've been on OAN and Newsmax, though, talking about it. Folks over at Freerepublic are following these stories and commenting on them, as well. The comments run the gamut from calling them conspiracy theories to believing them

Trump's Twitter posts are mirroring / talking around some of these points, as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Too many uncertainties in this story to give it too much validity.

That is really crazy.

See, and I'm positive there is more going on in the world than the biased corporate news media tells us. And if they don't tell us, there's no way we'd know except for independent news media that's been deemed crackpot by their Deep State competitors.

We are normal people. We don't spend our days figuring out how to undermine our political enemies and take over the world (well, not all my days anyway). But think about the ingenious ways dumb ghetto people come up with to scam welfare and social security and unemployment. Is it not possible that our spooks are even more ingenious and their plots even more sophisticated?

We are not a WYSIWYG world.

Bann

PREMO Member
Another blog post/story/article - whatever you want to call it-

This highlighted portion is from midway down the post - (there doesn't seem to be any formatted paragraphs!)

Here's where this gets good: Sidney Powell is about to roll out expert witnesses in the Georgia and Michigan lawsuits. One of these witnesses has been handed details of the vote theft which were acquired through two means: 1) The "Kraken" cyberwarfare program run by the DoD, and 2) Information found in the servers which were acquired during the multiple raids. (There were also server farm raids in Bercelona and Toronto, we are told.) One of these witnesses is Dr. Keshavarz-Nia, a well-known cybercrimes investigator, who has a long history of working with U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as the NSA and CIA. He has now offered sworn statements to Sidney Powell, which can be viewed at this link. His statements include: I have previously discovered major exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS and ES&S that permit a nefarious operator to perform sensitive functions via its built-in covert backdoor. The backdoor enables an operator to access to perform system updates and testing via the Internet without detection. However, it can also be used to conduct illicit activities such as shifting votes, deleting votes, or adding votes in real-time... I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. And so the circle is complete: DoD forces deploy cyber warfare weapons ("Kraken") as well as kinetic troops (Special Forces, under the US Army) to acquire physical servers, all the information derived from these operations is extracted by DIA forensic analysts, it is then handed over to various expert witnesses who are prepared to testify under oath, resulting in the courts nullifying the fraudulent vote manipulations in the swing states.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't we all know fact certain that this election was tampered with and Biden is not the legitimate winner? Honestly, don't we all know that there's no way in hell he won that election fair and square?

That's a real question. Is there anyone who looks at this and goes, "Seems legit"?

Had they done this in 2016 to install Hillary, we'd have accepted it. Trump was a longshot and Hillary was a brand name, and if she'd have beaten him we wouldn't have questioned the results. But Joe Biden? Are you kidding me? With all the enthusiasm of Trump voters and Trump's 4 year track record? And Biden not even campaigning, and when he did nobody showed up to watch him alternate between mumbling and yelling while shaking his cane? And the corporate media going all in to cover for him and walk him through the very few public appearances he made?

That's too ridiculous to even consider.

Bann

PREMO Member
GAS LIGHTING

Gaslighting has become one of the most pervasive and destructive tactics in American politics. It is the exact opposite of what our political system was meant to be. It deals in lies and psychological coercion, and not the truth and intellectual discourse. If you ever ask yourself if you’re crazy, you are not. Crazy people aren’t sane enough to ask themselves if they’re crazy. So, trust yourself, believe what’s in your heart. Trust your eyes over what you are told.

Never listen to the people who tell you that you are crazy, because you are not, you’re being gaslighted.

Sophocles said: “What people believe prevails over the truth.” And that’s what the media are trying to exploit.

----from a blog poster that I read over at FreeRepublic -

PsyOps

Pixelated
I know it is! But, like the writer says "does that sound just like a military-techno thriller?" :lol: But these are events that do seem to line up with what happened with Esper, et. al. Could you say definitively that this is completely farcical given the nature of how Biden won? Without ever hardly holding an event or campaigning? I mean, seriously? How do we know it's not true? 🤷 If it is - this is pretty scary stuff.

My comments were strictly from the standpoint of how Widburg wrote the article:

"If this report is real"
"I have no idea whether this raid happened"
"although without taking any stand as to their veracity because I can’t take a stand. I don’t know enough."
"rumors have swirled that there was a “military” raid"
"I’m being a bit careful about accepting McInerney’s statements at face value"

I try not to get too mentally involved in articles that admit the story may not be true. However, given what we say from the FBI, CIA, NSA, NSA, DOJ, etc... in trying to take Trump with dredged up fake information, it wouldn't surprise me, in the least, that the CIA continued with the nefarious behavior in trying to destroy Trump in this election. What our Law Enforcement agencies have been willing to do to undermine the will of the people is really scary. These people hold immense power to ruin lives and no one would ever know about it.

I patiently sit back and wait for the facts to play out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I do believe though that THEY will get away with this, no matter what evidence is provided.

Yep. The global cabal is too big for us to even get a handle on it, let alone topple it. They've been putting this together for decades and who's going to fight it when everyone's on the take?

It's like the Mafia. You gonna call the cops who are on the payroll? Maybe a judge who's also on the payroll? Oh, I know! You can write your Congressman who is definitely on the payroll.

It's always interesting to me when reasonably rational people only see the tiny little eensy weensy picture that's in front of them and refuse to see anything outside of that even when you point it out.

Trump was our last chance.

PsyOps

Pixelated
See, and I'm positive there is more going on in the world than the biased corporate news media tells us.

As I replied to Bann, given what we've seen our LE agencies do to Trump and his colleagues, I have no doubt that the CIA would engage in such behavior. The media? You don't need to convince me of their corrupt bias. Is this story true? The writer doesn't give me a lot of confidence that is. But, I believe it's altogether possible given what we know about the past 4 years.

Bann

PREMO Member
My comments were strictly from the standpoint of how Widburg wrote the article:

"If this report is real"
"I have no idea whether this raid happened"
"although without taking any stand as to their veracity because I can’t take a stand. I don’t know enough."
"rumors have swirled that there was a “military” raid"
"I’m being a bit careful about accepting McInerney’s statements at face value"

I try not to get too mentally involved in articles that admit the story may not be true. However, given what we say from the FBI, CIA, NSA, NSA, DOJ, etc... in trying to take Trump with dredged up fake information, it wouldn't surprise me, in the least, that the CIA continued with the nefarious behavior in trying to destroy Trump in this election. What our Law Enforcement agencies have been willing to do to undermine the will of the people is really scary. These people hold immense power to ruin lives and no one would ever know about it.

I patiently sit back and wait for the facts to play out.
Of course. He's like us - thinking that it's "too farcical to be true".

But what if it is? That's pretty deep corruption sh8*t.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Another blog post/story/article - whatever you want to call it-

This highlighted portion is from midway down the post - (there doesn't seem to be any formatted paragraphs!)

So, question... how did you get this article? I went to https://www.distrbutednews.com and all I get is a red screen with "Distributed News - Top Stories from Independent Journalists Across the Web". There are no links to click. No news articles. Just that banner.

Bann

PREMO Member
So, question... how did you get this article? I went to https://www.distrbutednews.com and all I get is a red screen with "Distributed News - Top Stories from Independent Journalists Across the Web". There are no links to click. No news articles. Just that banner.

I clicked on the link in my post and it worked - 🤷

here it is again...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Of course. He's like us - thinking that it's "too farcical to be true".

But what if it is? That's pretty deep corruption sh8*t.

That's not how I'm taking it - as too farfetched to be true. I think it's completely possible, as I said, given what we've seen the CIA and other agencies do to this president. But, I have gotten disappointed too often on article that I wanted to believe that ended up being false. I'm trying to take a more pragmatic stance on things, especially when the article has the number of caveats this one has.

Bann

PREMO Member
P.S. - someone posted it over on Free Republic... that's where I originally found it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I clicked on the link in my post and it worked - 🤷

here it is again...

Yeah, your link works, but I wanted to verify the website. I've never heard of it, so that's what I do. I don't want to take an article at face value only to find out it's another Onion.

Bann

PREMO Member
I'm pragmatic, also, but I'm not even watching the FOX network shows for news anymore. I'm scanning the aggregate news site like Free Republic(where I can see a LOT of articles and decide which to read), NewsMax, and OAN to get my news.

The "mainstream" news is not telling these stories, and it's NOT because they are not true.

Bann

PREMO Member
Yeah, your link works, but I wanted to verify the website. I've never heard of it, so that's what I do. I don't want to take an article at face value only to find out it's another Onion.
I do the same thing. However, it's a blog-type of post - I said that.
from the bottom of that page (Healthranger's page)

See previous day's Situation Update podcasts at the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport I will also be posting another Situation Update tomorrow (Saturday), based on all the intelligence being gathered today.

All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. DistributedNews.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. DistributedNews.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published on this site. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.