Straight Arrow® Mane N Tail® Shampoo

Pandora

Is this for people or horses? :confused:

I bought a bottle of shampoo and conditioner today (because I am completely out and it will take 2-3 weeks for my WEN order to come in) and on the back of the bottle it says to mix it in a bucket. :eyebrow:

I swore I have heard people say over the years that they have used this but I am confused because the conditioner says "repairs damage from blow drying."
Do horse people blow dry their horses?

So... type to me... tell me something, please.

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I think it was once horse stuff but people started using it so they started carrying it in the people section. Not sure about the conditioner.

How long have you been using the WEN? Do you like it. I've been curious about it but not willing to sink that kinda money into it if it was junk.

Pandora

I think it was once horse stuff but people started using it so they started carrying it in the people section. Not sure about the conditioner.

How long have you been using the WEN? Do you like it. I've been curious about it but not willing to sink that kinda money into it if it was junk.

I haven't been using it. I did order it this past weekend and it takes 2-3 weeks to come in, but I will let you know how I like it when I start using it.

I have been extremely cautious about using products on my hair and actually threw many in the garbage several months ago after using a product VV recommended on here, which is John Frieda's Root Awakening shampoo and conditioner. I really like it but I am still having dry ends. On Friday, I had my hair done in a shop over in Virginia and had highlights put in. The lady there recommended the WEN shampoo to me and said it was great. She also said the Mane 'N Tail shampoo was really good for my hair type, thin hair but a lot of it but really spoke highly of the WEN.

I used the Mane 'N Tail shampoo tonight but was completely confused at the way the bottle read. I had to get the stuff at that place next to K-Mart. I didn't see it in Target or Wal Mart and it isn't badly priced at all. $3.99 for shampoo and $5.99 for the conditioner.

Pandora

You know what the world needs... is an island of misfit shampoos and conditioners. I swear I am famous for using products, not liking them and shoving them in my cabinets to be totally forgotten until I need more room and get a garbage bag!

:cds:

I just don't want to be that person no more! There has got to be a better way and my children are getting to the point that they no longer will just use the products I don't like anymore. It would be nice if they just sold sample bottles of products. Samples take up less room and are so much cheaper.

Just thinking and typing. *ahem*

Cowgirl

I've used it before. Heck, Wal-Mart carries it in the shampoo aisle. It's good for both people and horses.

Pandora

I've used it before. Heck, Wal-Mart carries it in the shampoo aisle. It's good for both people and horses.

I checked the Wal Mart in La Plata and the Target in California, neither had it. :ohwell:

I will admit, it smells really good and my hair feels very soft and I don't see dry ends (now that it is dry - which it wasn't when I started this thread). :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Oh gosh... don't tell me there was actually a product that I could have gotten closer to my house?

:killingme

So Paso... ever used this stuff on your hair?

No it made my horses tail fall out so I never tried it on mine hair :ohwell: