Stranded Cat Leaps to River and Safety

Otter

Nothing to see here
A cat trapped under a bridge for at least a day took a leap of about 50 feet into the Patuxent River last night and was pulled from the water -- hungry but apparently unharmed.

....James Wood, a St. Mary's County animal warden, said he thought the cat had been tossed out of a car as it crossed the bridge. (WP article, may need a ID/password)

I am not a big fan of cats, but if I ever saw anyone doing this type of thing to any animal, I would do everything in my power to see that they get some type of payback.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
How horrible! :burning: Thank goodness the kitty was rescued. And I'd do anything in my power to catch and prosecute the bastages who did this.

Also in the article:
He said it's the fourth cat that has been tossed from a car in the county in two weeks.
:mad: :cussing:
</NITF>

Last edited:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
otter said:
I am not a big fan of cats, but if I ever saw anyone doing this type of thing to any animal, I would do everything in my power to see that they get some type of payback.

:rollsupsleeves: I went easy on the three teenage punks that stole my bike... :duel: I'd have to have a beat down and incorporate some underdog street law :boxing: action if anyone messed with harmless animals in my line of vision! :hikinguppants: