Strange Addictions

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
on TLC..next week, a woman who eats couch cushions. :twitch:

Tonight a woman who eats toilet paper. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
Thanks, just read your post and turned it on in time to see her counting out her TP meal.
Her next step is to stop eating tissue all together. :killingme
maybe someone told her that her breath smells like poop?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Thanks, just read your post and turned it on in time to see her counting out her TP meal.
Her next step is to stop eating tissue all together. :killingme
maybe someone told her that her breath smells like poop?

The next one...addicted to body building. Is this a woman? And thumb sucking?

That toilet paper lady was :twitch:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Damn! Missed the TP lady. :ohwell:

Exercise lady now. UGH - too much.

Bann

PREMO Member
She was pretty when she was younger. That human growth hormone probably makes her look like a man. Low voice, too., :twitch:

bcp

In My Opinion
This girl with the thumb sucking just needs to find something to take the place of the thumb. I think I can help her

Bann

PREMO Member
I wouldn't mind being addicted to a little exercise. I do it, but definitely not addicted.

Me, neither. I make it 3 days a week & would like 4, but it's hard with so much going on. But, Monday will be 10 days since I've gone, because I got bronchitis after a sinus infection didn't clear up with 1 round of antibiotics. :frown:

But Monday I'll be back and I can't wait!! :yahoo:

Bann

PREMO Member
Good lord, now we're really getting into serious psychological problems, too. Addicted to COMET??? And tanning. OMG.

Bann

PREMO Member
Comet lady looks old. Okay, we've all had bad things happen in our lives but eating Comet to feel better???:crazy:

I knowit. That's what happens to some people, though. She was sexually assaulted when she was young, so this manifested itself to deal with that abuse she kept secret. The mind is a fascinating thing.

But I'm glad she stopped! :yahoo: I think the girl is going to get skin cancer, no doubt.