Strange how the mind works!

UpChuckMan

Upper Charles County :-)
For All of you out there who complain about spelling errors! :crazy:
[/COLOR]

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Mnay plepoe can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

R

residentofcre

UpChuckMan said:
[/COLOR]

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
amowse :killingme

I neevr thhuogt of tatt

Toxick

Splat
UpChuckMan said:

That's pretty interesting. Nothing was mentioned in the above, but it appears that all (or most of) the letters must also be accounted for. Otherwise words like "mother/matter" or "philosopy/policy" would be conflated with each other.

Or you could simply write like this: "H---o t---e, My n--e is T----k" and it should go off without a hitch.

I also would say that spelling is not so much important for understanding - but disregarding proper spelling does impede reading ease, and it demonstrates apathy and/or a lack of education. An attempt at proper spelling, attractive formatting, capitalization and punctuation demostrates respect for your reader.

I've always said that if you can't be bothered to write properly, why should I be bothered to read it.

R

residentofcre

Toxick said:
Or you could simply write like this: "H---o t---e, My n--e is T----k" and it should go off without a hitch.

I've always said that if you can't be bothered to write properly, why should I be bothered to read it.

I didn't get it... I think I need a little more information.

But I do believe that we should try to write properly.... this is just too cool... :lmao:

Geek

Toxick said:
That's pretty interesting. Nothing was mentioned in the above, but it appears that all (or most of) the letters must also be accounted for. Otherwise words like "mother/matter" or "philosopy/policy" would be conflated with each other.

I also would say that spelling is not so much important for understanding - but disregarding proper spelling does impede reading ease, and it demonstrates apathy and/or a lack of education. An attempt at proper spelling, attractive formatting, capitalization and punctuation demostrates respect for your reader.

Toxick do you have to drag your giant brain around behind you in a wagon? You are too damn smart.

GotMilk

UpChuckMan said:
[/COLOR]

Well I could understand it

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
jeeperscreepers said:
me too.but they all said Im stupid anyhwho! he he...but I have seen a load of things like this.on the net..emails and crap..boring
This thread was about being able to read something even if all the words are missing letters. You can still make out the word so long as the first and last letter are in the right place.. You are stupid....What is not spelled WOT Because is not spelled COZ....

mainman

Set Trippin
Somdmommy said:
This thread was about being able to read something even if all the words are missing letters. You can still make out the word so long as the first and last letter are in the right place.. You are stupid....What is not spelled WOT Because is not spelled COZ....
That's it Ray, take Stevies hand....and lead him out of the forest...:roflmao: :killingme

jeeperscreepers

where'd ya get those eyes
Somdmommy said:
wtf are you talking about....I know that the words are mixed up...what part of my post didnt you understand?

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
jeeperscreepers said:
wtf are you talking about....I know that the words are mixed up...what part of my post didnt you understand?
I know you know the words are mixed up, and I know you can read it...Everyone can read it......I just called you stupid for the way you write.

:smack: Pay attention

K-T7

Somdmommy said:
I know you know the words are mixed up, and I know you can read it...Everyone can read it......I just called you stupid for the way you write.

:smack: Pay attention
:lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme :yay: