Strapless

JULZ

BFJ
What is a good strapless bra? Any one that I've ever had I'm constantly having to tug at and pull up, it just doesn't hold the pups and they are always so uncomfortable.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
This kind.

Attachments

• 530532333.jpg
    530532333.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 465

JULZ

BFJ
I can't really see the stick ons holding up these pups

Though I like the pic Dye posted, I don't want to feel like I'm harnessed in. I want to wear it with strapless summer dresses and it seems it would be hot with one of those.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
that boostea, or whatever is NOT comfortable! I suggest you go to Macys or Vickys to have a professional fitting

If you buy the correct fit, it's comfortable.

Julz, go to Belk and Penney's and try some strapless bras on. I don't remember how big your puppies are, but there are some now that can do the job :shrug:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I saw a really nice one over at Victoria's in the Waldorf mall the other day....I talk to a lady that was there(not a sales person) and she said that they were really comfortable....If they had my size, I would have gotten one or two

JULZ

BFJ
If you buy the correct fit, it's comfortable.

Julz, go to Belk and Penney's and try some strapless bras on. I don't remember how big your puppies are, but there are some now that can do the job :shrug:

Good idea! I did a bra fitting at JC Penney's last year and found out all these years I was wearing the wrong size, but I didn't try any strapless bras on as it was in the winter.

D cups, hence the reason I'm sure the stick ons won't work, plus I had a g/f wear them and I still remember her scream when she pulled them off. :killingme