Strasburg Tommy John surgery

Pete

Repete
Kinda like waiting a month for an ice cream cone and accidentally dropping it in the sand after the first lick.

Otter

Nothing to see here
For you experienced(old) baseball fans. Two words: David Clyde

naaaa..back in those days, the surgery wasn't there yet. He'll come back good as new for the 2012 season. Jordan Zimmerman pitched last night, 53 weeks after his surgery..pre-surgery, his high pitch speed was 95, he hit 94 a couple times last night. All is well...all is well...:whistle:

This is a set-back, not the end.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
naaaa..back in those days, the surgery wasn't there yet. He'll come back good as new for the 2012 season. Jordan Zimmerman pitched last night, 53 weeks after his surgery..pre-surgery, his high pitch speed was 95, he hit 94 a couple times last night. All is well...all is well...:whistle:

This is a set-back, not the end.

What flavor is National's Kool-Aid?

Otter

Nothing to see here
And because Short was in a hurry to put asses in the seats they pushed him beyond reason. I wonder what he's doing nowadays?

Short? he's dead, jim.

Clyde is in the lumber biz, I think.

Remember when the Texas Rangers made their first trip to B-more after the move to Texas?? Day after the night game, the WaPo had a pic on A-1 of a fan(woman) dumping a beer on Short's head...That was my aunt..:yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Being a Washington sports' fan, I'm starting to feel like Charlie Brown.

Attachments

• Redskins Fan.jpg
    Redskins Fan.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 34

donbarzini

Short? he's dead, jim.

Clyde is in the lumber biz, I think.

Remember when the Texas Rangers made their first trip to B-more after the move to Texas?? Day after the night game, the WaPo had a pic on A-1 of a fan(woman) dumping a beer on Short's head...That was my aunt..:yay:

Well if she's still around I owe her a beer. And I just read on Wikipedia that Clyde recently retired from lumber biz. And despite the advances in medicine, ESPN just showed a graphic that had the names of last three pitchers that had the surgery. Two of them: Kerry Wood and Mark Prior.(Insert ominous music here)