Streaming Services

PJay

Name streaming services subscribed to

Amazon Prime
Disney+

Forgot about having Disney+ subscribed because I wanted to see Jungle Cruise.

Last edited:

DaSDGuy

Prime
Disney+/Hulu Basic/ESPN+ combo
Paramount+
Also a couple freebees such as Peacock, IMDB and Tubi

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
None yet, still going thru the freebie apps on the TV. I wanted to subscribe to Disney+ to catch up on Star Wars and Mandalorian, but with all the woke crap they're pushing right now, not sure I want to give them my money.

TPD

the poor dad
FoxNation

About to cancel though. Only signed up to see Tucker's Kyle Trial episodes. I think I've only watched 2 other shows on that service so time to stop wasting my money.

PJay

Prime
Disney+/Hulu Basic/ESPN+ combo
Paramount+
Also a couple freebees such as Peacock, IMDB and Tubi

Discovered Tubi and it is great. They have a lot of movies I wanted to see again. Commercials are not long and they don't blast them like some of the others do.

PJay

None yet, still going thru the freebie apps on the TV. I wanted to subscribe to Disney+ to catch up on Star Wars and Mandalorian, but with all the woke crap they're pushing right now, not sure I want to give them my money.

Thinking about canceling. Dang it. I love Disney movies, the older ones and some of the new ones.

PeoplesElbow

Use to be with Sling and Locast.

When Locast went away I changed to Youtube TV.

Also subscribe to Netflix when a new season of something I actually want to watch is put out (like Cobra Kai) and cancel after I'm done.

PJay

Use to be with Sling and Locast.

When Locast went away I changed to Youtube TV.

Also subscribe to Netflix when a new season of something I actually want to watch is put out (like Cobra Kai) and cancel after I'm done.

I did that with AMC+ so could watch the new Walking Dead season. Last season coming this Fall so will have to subscribe again then done with AMC+. Nothing on there really worth watching.

Oh wait, Turn was on there and I had wanted to see that one again, so that was a +.