Ubi bene ibi patria

Attachments

• Bxr7SJFIQAEqKbr.png
    Bxr7SJFIQAEqKbr.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 135

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sweet! Student debt defaults are already way out of control.

And what do you care?..you never graduated from 6th grade..

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
There must be an election of some sort coming up. Otherwise the libs wouldn't be dredging up two year old ideas.

tommyjo

Sweet! Student debt defaults are already way out of control.

And what do you care?..you never graduated from 6th grade..

And you are basing your comments on what? It's highly unlikely you gradiated from 6th grade either.

Here are stats on default rates:

Numbers (which you likely won't comprehend): https://studentaid.ed.gov/about/data-center/student/default

Graph (in other words...a pretty picture): http://www2.ed.gov/offices/OSFAP/defaultmanagement/defaultrates.html

Of course, you will fail to notice that default rates were twice as high at the end of the 80s and the beginning of the 90s.

Of course, with your massive understanding of economics, labor utilization, monetary and fiscal policy you will will also fail to notice that the recent rise in default rates coincides nicely with a collapsing economy followed by a collapsing labor market.

You'll fail to notice these plainly obvious things yet still suggest that default rates are "out of control".

BOP

And you are basing your comments on what? It's highly unlikely you gradiated from 6th grade either.

Here are stats on default rates:

Numbers (which you likely won't comprehend): https://studentaid.ed.gov/about/data-center/student/default

Graph (in other words...a pretty picture): http://www2.ed.gov/offices/OSFAP/defaultmanagement/defaultrates.html

Of course, you will fail to notice that default rates were twice as high at the end of the 80s and the beginning of the 90s.

Of course, with your massive understanding of economics, labor utilization, monetary and fiscal policy you will will also fail to notice that the recent rise in default rates coincides nicely with a collapsing economy followed by a collapsing labor market.

You'll fail to notice these plainly obvious things yet still suggest that default rates are "out of control".

Do you look good in black leather, Mistress Tommy?

mamatutu

mama to two
The cost of college has been outrageous for a long time. Nothing new. We just paid off our children's loans this year, and they grad from college in 2008 and 2011. They had considerable scholarships, as well. What I don't get is why illegals get a free ed. So, TJ, and other liberal supporters, what say you? Your arguments don't hold, imo.

mamatutu

mama to two
Do you look good in black leather, Mistress Tommy?

:lol: Sorry, TJ, but that is how you come across. It is like, if we don't agree with you, you will try to beat us into submission. You are wasting your energy. Maybe, you should try a new approach; as in one that people may listen to you, and think about your/their position. :wench:

Last edited:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Watch the video, nonothing. You might learn something.

Good lord. Six and a half minutes of crap to say what could be said in a single sentence: when government creates price ceilings, it is only a matter of time before the price of whatever commodity is in question (college education) and the ceiling converge.

Econ 101. But I guess some people do need a "vlog" to explain the basics.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Best way to reform student loans is to write off every one of them that is federally backed, today. Eliminate Sallie Mae thereby removing the market distortion and slop trough for schools and leave it to the market.

Kids take stupid classes and pay too much for them because of federal loans.

What WILL happen is costs will plummet, kids will start taking classes they care about, schools will offer classes employers want and the tax payer will be out of the equation.

We used to pewl about 'access' to education and health care. Access has long NOT been the problem. Market distortions via government being in the loan and health biz are the problems.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:howdy:

you will ofc explain it all to us poor rubes, ey sweetie

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Thanks for proving my point so neatly, sweet cheeks. Do you know how to take the first derivative of that slope over the last few years? I do.

My favorite part was where you took the first derivative, showed your work, and explained what it meant.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In other words, you don't have a clue. Carry on, underachiever.

I always smile when you are wrong...and it happens so often too. I smile even wider when I remember how many people that actually know me personally, read your mindless drivel and wild assumptions.

Keep me smilling, Mo. :razz: