Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Lilypad

The show takes place behind the scenes of a fictional live sketch comedy show, similar to NBC's Saturday Night Live.
Starring:Matthew Perry, Amanda Peet, Bradley Whitford and a cast of thousands (kidding of course) I loved it! The 1 hour show flew by-
quick and very funny! :yay:

sugarmama

Lilypad said:
The show takes place behind the scenes of a fictional live sketch comedy show, similar to NBC's Saturday Night Live.
Starring:Matthew Perry, Amanda Peet, Bradley Whitford and a cast of thousands (kidding of course) I loved it! The 1 hour show flew by-

I should have Tivo'd it! I saw the ads/commercials for it, and it looked pretty funny.

D

Dixie

Lilypad said:

I fell asleep, up too early probably. I was :shocked: when I saw Ed Asner, I thought he was dead. Worthwhile watching then?

(Sticky note to self - take pre-bed time warm up nap from 9 to 10 next Monday.)

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
I love the pilot episode. The writing's very smart (and snappy and funny and poignant) and the acting's stellar, especially from Amanda Peet. I'll definitely keep watching...