Stuffed ham eggrolls

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Never knew they were a thing! Went to a show at the 5 South Event Center last weekend and they were on the menu so I decided to try them. OMFG! :drool: Where have you been all my life??? Only thing that could have made them better was a dipping sauce like a garlic aioli. I don't know who catered the event but I would bet dollars to doughnuts the stuffed ham came from Chief's. Nice spice and a great crunch from the eggroll wrapper. :yum:

black dog

Free America
PREMO Member
That really sounds interesting, I can hear my roomie when I mention this with her being a red hair, green eyed shanty Irish..
" Did it come with bowl of fried red potatoes with butter and parsley as a side? "

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
I love it when people get creative. Jazz, remember the stuffed ham soup we had at...I want to say it was the Oyster Festival?

racingal

Went to Cheifs this past weekend and had the stuffed ham eggrolls. It was one of their specials as an app. You get 2 fairly large eggrolls for $6.

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Went to Cheifs this past weekend and had the stuffed ham eggrolls. It was one of their specials as an app. You get 2 fairly large eggrolls for $6.
Thanks! That's sounds like what I was served at the event, but it was two large eggrolls and a side of fries for $10. I will be making a trip there this weekend. :banana: