Stuffed ham

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I want some stuffed ham, too.

If I gather all the goods, do you want to make one with me? We can split it and eat to our hearts content. Or until we eat so much stuffed ham we can't fathom the idea of ever eating it again in our lifetime.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ooooh!! I've been wanting to make one - had no time at Christmas and was thinking of Easter.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I want some stuffed ham, too.

If I gather all the goods, do you want to make one with me? We can split it and eat to our hearts content. Or until we eat so much stuffed ham we can't fathom the idea of ever eating it again in our lifetime.

Yes yes yes! Let me know when is a good day for you - Sat or Sun, please, because of work and school. If you buy the supplies I'll split the cost with you.

Making a stuffed ham is on my bucket list. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Yes yes yes! Let me know when is a good day for you - Sat or Sun, please, because of work and school. If you buy the supplies I'll split the cost with you.

Making a stuffed ham is on my bucket list. :yay:

:howdy: We can split 3 ways!!

I can't do it this weekend or next, but how about the weekend after? I don't have a calendar in front of me, so I do t know the specific date...but we can do it then, or even closer to Easter.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Badgirl, you probably have your family recipe - but I found my mom's handwritten recipe for her stuffed ham in her recipe box! It's pretty much a hybrid of 2 of her longest St. Mary's County friends' recipes. 1 was from Valley Lee & 1 was from 7th D. :lol: (true story)

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Badgirl, you probably have your family recipe - but I found my mom's handwritten recipe for her stuffed ham in her recipe box! It's pretty much a hybrid of 2 of her longest St. Mary's County friends' recipes. 1 was from Valley Lee & 1 was from 7th D. :lol: (true story)

:yay:

:whistle:

I had my mom stuff one for me... just me :biggrin: at xmas....

OMG.. :drool:.... I had stuffed ham... for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a few days....

then packaged some up and put it in the freezer...

Radiant1

Soul Probe
:yay:

:whistle:

I had my mom stuff one for me... just me :biggrin: at xmas....

OMG.. :drool:.... I had stuffed ham... for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a few days....

then packaged some up and put it in the freezer...

I've never had to because we've never had leftover stuffed ham. Does it freeze well?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I've never had to because we've never had leftover stuffed ham. Does it freeze well?

not bad....

I didnt get to freeze it the way i wanted to... so you have extra moisture/juices

.... I had almost a 28lb ham for just me....:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't do it this weekend or next, but how about the weekend after? I don't have a calendar in front of me, so I do t know the specific date...but we can do it then, or even closer to Easter.

Saturday the 9th is the Bull Roast, but Sunday the 10th works. Or even closer to Easter, like you said.

SoMDGirl42

When I was living in Maine, I'd have my mom stuff me a ham when I came home then take it back to maine with me. I used sandwich bags and put enough for one sandwich in each.

When it thaws, it's a little bit moist from freezing it, but I just pat it dry with a paper towel then slapped it on bread and added mayo. :drool: OMG, nothing cured being homesick like my mom's stuffed ham.

MadDogMarine

My stuffed ham.
Yuuuuuuuummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• SHserve.jpg
    SHserve.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 157