Stuffed ham

red_explorer

Last fall

:yay:

:whistle:

I had my mom stuff one for me... just me :biggrin: at xmas....

OMG.. :drool:.... I had stuffed ham... for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a few days....

then packaged some up and put it in the freezer...

I did one last fall for my bf in Upstate NY....packaged it up, and froze it for him. He just had the last package last night, and said it was as good as the first.... Now, because of that, I've been craving it. I'll be stuffing another one before I head up there in a few weeks....

My dad wont eat meat....says it doesnt agree with him. He's so funny though. If he finds out I am stuffing a ham, he'll eat that. Says its his heritage, so he has to. He has vivid memories of my great grandmother stuffing hams when he was a child, during WW11.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I did one last fall for my bf in Upstate NY....packaged it up, and froze it for him. He just had the last package last night, and said it was as good as the first.... Now, because of that, I've been craving it. I'll be stuffing another one before I head up there in a few weeks....

My dad wont eat meat....says it doesnt agree with him. He's so funny though. If he finds out I am stuffing a ham, he'll eat that. Says its his heritage, so he has to. He has vivid memories of my great grandmother stuffing hams when he was a child, during WW11.

:tantrum

im craving it now as well....