Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Mind blowing in its scope...

I downloaded the pdf..now to figure out how to share it. Google HR 5717

glhs837

Power with Control
Damn, Hanks got the ghost writers working overtime

• generally requires individuals to obtain a license to purchase, acquire, or possess a firearm or ammunition;
  • raises the minimum age—from 18 years to 21 years—to purchase firearms and ammunition;
  • establishes new background check requirements for firearm transfers between private parties;
  • requires law enforcement agencies to be notified following a firearms-related background check that results in a denial;
  • creates a statutory process for a family or household member to petition a court for an extreme risk protection order to remove firearms from an individual who poses a risk of committing violence;
  • restricts the import, sale, manufacture, transfer, or possession of semiautomatic assault weapons and large capacity ammunition feeding devices;
  • restricts the manufacture, sale, transfer, purchase, or receipt of ghost guns (i.e., guns without serial numbers);
  • makes trafficking in firearms a stand-alone criminal offense;
  • requires federally licensed gun dealers to submit and annually certify compliance with a security plan to detect and deter firearm theft;
  • removes limitations on the civil liability of gun manufacturers;
  • allows the Consumer Product Safety Commission to issue safety standards for firearms and firearm components;
  • establishes a community violence intervention grant program; and
  • promotes research on firearms safety and gun violence prevention

Hijinx

And went nowhere, like most Hank Johnson proposals.
That Bill has been laying around for a couple of years and went nowhere.

But it's new crew in there screwing over Americans now.

Wouldn't be surprised if it comes up right after they finish dicking around with the Trump impeachment.

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
restricts the import, sale, manufacture, transfer, or possession of semiautomatic assault weapons and large capacity ammunition feeding devices;

Glad I have enough links for my great grandchildren.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

ANTIFA and BLM have been rioting , looting , and burning in cities and the cities are defunding their police.
Acouple of hundred pissed off Conservativess make a run on te Capitol and 26,000 troops come in.

If it does nothing else it shows you they don't care about citizens, but threaten the politicians the SHTF.

frequentflier

happy to be living
YEah, outside of going to F-burg, where else you gonna go?
If there is ammo available anywhere, could you please PM me where? I am up for a road trip. And soon.
My cousin, a firearms instructor in NY said I should check out bass pro shop in Harrisburg, PA.

glhs837

Power with Control
If there is ammo available anywhere, could you please PM me where? I am up for a road trip. And soon.
My cousin, a firearms instructor in NY said I should check out bass pro shop in Harrisburg, PA.

Sure will, I keep an eye on r/gundeals on reddit, see lots of 9mm, of which I have plenty but not a lot of .556.

black dog

Free America
Most gun shows have ammo, but get ready for it starting at a buck a round....
Should have stacked it deep when it was cheap....

Master chief said, the store shelfs are not the place to store ammo.....

glhs837

Power with Control
Most gun shows have ammo, but get ready for it starting at a buck a round....
Should have stacked it deep when it was cheap....

Master chief said, the store shelfs are not the place to store ammo.....

Last time it was cheap, hadn't planned on getting one that needed this. :)

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I used to get sleeves of competition grade 22LR for free when I was on the varsity rifle team in HS. :ohwell: I think all I have left is a couple of 22S squirrel shot.