Stupid deer.

Eh.... no big deal. Get a few more on the other side to match. In NY we would call that a 'train station' car, one you leave in a train station or airport all day, every day. A 'beater' car.

:lol: only kidding. Who did you get estimates from? I dealt with PJs and really liked their operation.

Eh.... no big deal. Get a few more on the other side to match. In NY we would call that a 'train station' car, one you leave in a train station or airport all day, every day. A 'beater' car.

:lol: only kidding. Who did you get estimates from? I dealt with PJs and really liked their operation.

Using PJs on a couple of recommendations. Not sure I like the way they look, but if I don't like it I won't go there again. Guy was a bit pushy about commiting,didn't like that. On the other hand they have a deal with a rental co. and they will come and pick me up.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Got a call little after 4 a.m. this morning that a deer ran straight into the driver's door on my Civic. Husband was driving it (he's fine - didn't get but maybe a 1 mile from our neighborhood). Looks like the driver's door, front bumper and driver's light will have to be replaced. Stupid deer - it is sort of rare they run into the sides of cars, usually they get hit straight on.

Got a call little after 4 a.m. this morning that a deer ran straight into the driver's door on my Civic. Husband was driving it (he's fine - didn't get but maybe a 1 mile from our neighborhood). Looks like the driver's door, front bumper and driver's light will have to be replaced. Stupid deer - it is sort of rare they run into the sides of cars, usually they get hit straight on.

And almost never rear end you. Bummer about your car.

I almost got hit this weekend. On my tractor. In my own yard.

I was cutting the north 40 hill, and a horned buck (too many points to count that quickly) came flying around the house. Stopped, looked at me on the tractor, took 5 very aggressive steps towards me, then turned and went back around the house. That could have been nasty.

A few minutes later the same buck comes barreling past me, runs across the road and into the woods. Guess that's where he wanted to go in the first place, but I was in his way.

I was cutting the north 40 hill, and a horned buck (too many points to count that quickly) came flying around the house. Stopped, looked at me on the tractor, took 5 very aggressive steps towards me, then turned and went back around the house. That could have been nasty.

A few minutes later the same buck comes barreling past me, runs across the road and into the woods. Guess that's where he wanted to go in the first place, but I was in his way.

Oy vey! Good think you took those bull horns off the front of your tractor!

Still have the acorns I have yet to pick up? If so, I can come by on Sunday to get them.