Stupid ##### in the durango

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
to the ##### in the durango on 235 around 5pm, turning into wildwood shopping center. Next time you want to turn think before you almost cause another 3 car pileup. You drive an SUV you could have taken the truck the 6 inches off the road to get into the turning lane rather than having 3 cars almost slam into the back of you.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
to the ##### in the durango on 235 around 5pm, turning into wildwood shopping center. Next time you want to turn think before you almost cause another 3 car pileup. You drive an SUV you could have taken the truck the 6 inches off the road to get into the turning lane rather than having 3 cars almost slam into the back of you.

Your statement and complaint makes no sense to me. And I am not sure why anyone would waste their time with this. Perhaps if I was the driver of the Durango, I'd be proud that I pee'd you off enough that you had to cry on a public forum.

Do what the rest of us do... give them the middle finger and move on with your life...

(my 2 cents)

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Your statement and complaint makes no sense to me. And I am not sure why anyone would waste their time with this. Perhaps if I was the driver of the Durango, I'd be proud that I pee'd you off enough that you had to cry on a public forum.

Do what the rest of us do... give them the middle finger and move on with your life...

(my 2 cents)

Shut up!!
Moron

Whats not to understand the ##### slams on here brakes because she wanted to make the turn. She could have just taken one wheel off the road and not caused any problems. I wouldnt say crying you could say #####ing.

Last edited:

Rosehaven

I drive the Durango

Let me tell you something---I saw you. I was in the middle of the turn and you were the fool that didn't have the brains to slow down. That's why it was close. Learn to think and then learn to drive.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Let me tell you something---I saw you. I was in the middle of the turn and you were the fool that didn't have the brains to slow down. That's why it was close. Learn to think and then learn to drive.

OWNED!!

Her lunch box was full of FAIL!

Did you really begin the turn before you completely got into the turning lane...:confused:

This had to happen sooner or later..... There's always 2 sides....

:popcorn:

This had to happen sooner or later..... There's always 2 sides....

:popcorn:

But I'm not understanding Rosehaven's side... just because the vehicle behind you has brakes doesn't mean it's okay to do a brake test of the cars behind you by turning before one is actually in the turn lane...:shrug:

But I'm not understanding Rosehaven's side... just because the vehicle behind you has brakes doesn't mean it's okay to do a brake test of the cars behind you by turning before one is actually in the turn lane...:shrug:

True, but I'm not even gonna try to figure it out. I wasn't there. I just think it's funny that someone actually got a reply to one of these "you dummy" posts.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Shut up!!
Moron

And people wonder why there is road rage. I'd betcha a million bucks you wouldn't dare say that to my face... And please don't reply with some punk-ghetto gangsta crap like you and your homies would plug me.

This figures... was his low-rider, fast n' furious lawmower sounding mini-vette trying to rifle threw cars without any regard for others... this is starting to seem typical 235 driving... while the deputies sit eatin donuts elsewhere during the most crucial times of the day... Thanks for calling him out!

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
True, but I'm not even gonna try to figure it out. I wasn't there. I just think it's funny that someone actually got a reply to one of these "you dummy" posts.

Yeah i have yet to see anyone reply to one.

And people wonder why there is road rage. I'd betcha a million bucks you wouldn't dare say that to my face... And please don't reply with some punk-ghetto gangsta crap like you and your homies would plug me.

This figures... was his low-rider, fast n' furious lawmower sounding mini-vette trying to rifle threw cars without any regard for others... this is starting to seem typical 235 driving... while the deputies sit eatin donuts elsewhere during the most crucial times of the day... Thanks for calling him out!

Pretty funny considering i dont drive a "low rider mini vette".

Sorry im not a punk-ghetto gangsta either i actually work sorry i dont live off welfare, and im not going to start a flame war with someone who says i bet you wouldnt do this ####.

I would have been in the back of this pileup i thought the person in front of me was going to #### themselves when they had to drift onto the half a shoulder to avoid hitting the person in front of them from your sorry ass driving.