Stupid is as stupid does

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"If you're going to win in 2022 and 2024, you have got to speak to voters who didn't vote for us last time," Cassidy explained.

"Now, our policies are great. Before the COVID crisis hit, we had record employment for every group, Hispanics, African-Americans, women, the disabled, high school dropouts, veterans, you name it. We had economic policies that were working," he continued. "So, if that's the case, and we can speak to those policies, to those families, then we will win."

"But if we idolize one person, we will lose. And that's kind of clear from the last election," Cassidy warned.

I'm sorry, WHOSE policies were great?
WHO had record unemployment?
WHO had economic policies that were working?

So yeah, let's just denounce the person who actually made those things happen.....

What a ****ing idiot.

For those of you who aren't completely absorbed with indoctrination and still have some free will rattling around in there, those were NOT the GOP's policies - they were TRUMP'S policies. The GOP, if we care to recall, bitched and whined and bucked him every step of the way.

Now these rat bastards are trying to take credit for the very policies they railed against - "Oh, WE did this!" No, mother****er, you did not.

THIS is why I will no longer support the Republican Party. They are lying scheming filth who should - every single one of them - be forcibly removed from office. Drug out by their hair, then set their power ties on fire.

Hijinx

IMO most of those who feel that we have to get rid of Trump will be gotten rid of in 2022 or when their 6 year terms ends.
Then we will have a party that belong to the people and not to these Government teatsuckers.

Last edited:

SamSpade

The left and never Trumpers think it’s all hero worship and cult of personality. That’s why they don’t get it. Trump REPRESENTS a growing sentiment among conservatives and that’s why they voted for him. People are sick to death of business as usual and a GOP that can’t roll over fast enough.

Trump was just the first of many. Unlike career politicians, his success didn’t depend on sucking up to the right people. Get rid of Trump and Trumpism persists.

These guys are gone. The train left the station and they missed it. And they’re stuck cursing the train.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

So yeah, let's just denounce the person who actually made those things happen.....

What a ****ing idiot.

For those of you who aren't completely absorbed with indoctrination and still have some free will rattling around in there, those were NOT the GOP's policies - they were TRUMP'S policies. The GOP, if we care to recall, bitched and whined and bucked him every step of the way.

Now these rat bastards are trying to take credit for the very policies they railed against - "Oh, WE did this!" No, mother****er, you did not.

THIS is why I will no longer support the Republican Party. They are lying scheming filth who should - every single one of them - be forcibly removed from office. Drug out by their hair, then set their power ties on fire.
:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The left and never Trumpers think it’s all hero worship and cult of personality. That’s why they don’t get it. Trump REPRESENTS a growing sentiment among conservatives and that’s why they voted for him. People are sick to death of business as usual and a GOP that can’t roll over fast enough.

Exactly. The cultbots are all like, "Oh you just say that because Trump says it..." No, cultbots, Trump says it because WE say it and have been saying it for decades.

Trumponomics predates Trump by a good 25-30 years.

Hijinx

Am I a conspiracy theorist or di I look at things and use them to Judge what is happening.
For instance this Wuhan flu.
Trump was hurting Chine with tarriff's and by bringing industry back to America.
Trump was hurting democrats,
If you add 2 and 2 together its is easy to see where the flu came from and what it has done to the world.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The left and never Trumpers think it’s all hero worship and cult of personality.

How many people actually do this regarding things that affect their lives: taxes, the cost of things, our liberties, etc...? I was willing to throw Trump out if he failed to follow through with his promises. And, not because he said things that were uncomfortable or because of his crass approach. I don't give a damn about personality when it comes to people that are making decisions regarding my life. Just get your damn job done.

That's why I never understood the hero worship that goes into people in our entertainment industry, or the royalty in England. The only use those people are good for to me is providing me good entertainment. If they suck, I have no use for them. I'm a guitar player. My list of useful guitar artists is quite short. I have learned how to play from only a very few really good players. The only use I have for any other musician is if they make good music.

But, with things that REALLY affect my life, if you aren't DOING things that make my life easier to live, and let me achieve that within my limits and desires - FREELY - you are useless to me; and your looks, charisma, height, build, tone of voice, how you walk... all of those things have zero meaning to me.

So, who really just loves Trump because he's different and talks different than the rest of our political community? Who really worships him because he's tall, carries himself with confidence, and speaks in a way most American can relate to? If he wasn't getting the job done, what good are those other things? I can remember thinking when Trump first entered the race, coming down the escalator - "This is going to be weird. He won't last long." Well, it was weird, but he beat them all. But moreso... he did what he promised.

I'd like to think most Trump supporters are like me, Trump was a guy who got it done. And the things he got done I agree with. All the strange things - I don't care one bit about that.

SamSpade

I'd like to think most Trump supporters are like me, Trump was a guy who got it done. And the things he got done I agree with. All the strange things - I don't care one bit about that.

I remember - recently - a commenter saying they just couldn't grasp the WORSHIP of the man - and said people don't get all twitterpated over Biden - and I shouted at the TV - "but they SURE AS HELL did over Obama". Heck, it wasn't just teaching kids to sing songs praising him - I remember more than once a reporter expressing how excited she was and Obama saying it's ok, happens all the time.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I remember - recently - a commenter saying they just couldn't grasp the WORSHIP of the man - and said people don't get all twitterpated over Biden - and I shouted at the TV - "but they SURE AS HELL did over Obama". Heck, it wasn't just teaching kids to sing songs praising him - I remember more than once a reporter expressing how excited she was and Obama saying it's ok, happens all the time.

Parents and teachers were writing songs in praise of Obama, then forcing kids to sings those songs in school. You didn't have this crap happen with Trump. The only "praise" you might have had with Trump was at his rallies. And that was more of a rock concert or football game kind of "praise".

I'm certain these politicians get a bit of a thrill seeing people fawn all over them. But, when it comes to this "praise" crap, Obama was worshiped, like a god. Trump was just a fun party.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Voter Locked Out Of His Car!

Hijinx

I don't worship Trump , but I know when someone is doing something right, and Trump was doing something right.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

What a ****ing idiot.

That was Bill Cassidy's death rattle. That is not how most of LAs republicans feel, as was evidenced by his being censured by his own state party.

He can just sit back and watch what happens when DJT campaigns for candidates in 2022. Can't wait to see what he thinks then. A&&hole