Subsidy Calculator

bcp

In My Opinion
Household income in 2014:
922% of poverty level
Unsubsidized annual health insurance premium in 2014:
$10,312
Maximum % of income you have to pay for the non-tobacco premium, if eligible for a subsidy:
None
Amount you pay for the premium:
$10,312 per year
(which equals 5.73% of your household income and covers 100% of the overall premium)
You could receive a government tax credit subsidy of up to:
$0
(which covers 0% of the overall premium)

BOP

Household income in 2014:
922% of poverty level
Unsubsidized annual health insurance premium in 2014:
$10,312
Maximum % of income you have to pay for the non-tobacco premium, if eligible for a subsidy:
None
Amount you pay for the premium:
$10,312 per year
(which equals 5.73% of your household income and covers 100% of the overall premium)
You could receive a government tax credit subsidy of up to:
$0
(which covers 0% of the overall premium)

You 1 percenter, you.

Hessian

Such a deal!

My family would start at 750+ a month,
while less Doctors are available,...I have no idea how much the deductible would be, and no clue how much the Blood Pressure medicine would be.

So,..this is a bargain! (straight from Hell!) Thanks Progressives & Liberals for pushing more of my citizens into poverty, rationing, and subject to incompetent government.

Patriots,....fix bayonets!

chuckster

IMFUBARED
It has now been explained that deductibles can, and in younger adults mostly, be in the $4000. to $5000. range. Premiums are low but the out of pocket is very high

bcp

In My Opinion
It has now been explained that deductibles can, and in younger adults mostly, be in the $4000. to $5000. range. Premiums are low but the out of pocket is very high

Not sure I totally understood it but, I think that my premium would be rounded out, 10k per year.
then under that 10k plan I would have a 12k deductible.

Your out-of-pocket maximum for a Silver plan (not including the premium) can be no more than $12,700.

the 12k out of pocket is more than my total cost of insurance right now.
the way I see it, the first 10k that Im forced to pay, is not for me, it is for some unworthy POS that is taking a free ride at my expense.
the 12k out of pocket is (unless catostrophic) the gubmints way of forcing me to self insure.
so, Not only do I have to pay for some ghetto trashes coverage, I have to cover myself because basically, I dont get insurance.