Succubus

GregV814

Didn’t hot rod Stewart do a song about young hearts about 25 years ago??? This is just the newest example of vaginitis.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
ENzAHHvU0AICMIo

Since Harry's mother married then left blue-blood and Harry's father was not blue-blood... seems it's not in his nature to want to do the whole 'royalty' thing. Makes sense to me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Looks like Meg left Harry in UK to deal withb the fallout and has headed back to Canada where she left the baby with the nanny.

Any bets on how long until they split and she takes the baby? I give it maybe a year.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Looks like Meg left Harry in UK to deal withb the fallout and has headed back to Canada where she left the baby with the nanny.

Any bets on how long until they split and she takes the baby? I give it maybe a year.

He is the biggest gootz. Notice she got knocked up within seconds of that wedding. American women usually wait at least a year to honeymoon a bit and get used to each other before they start making bebes. Not Succubus - she popped out that leverage right away.

Ugh. Hate her.

Reactions: BOP

PeoplesElbow

He is the biggest gootz. Notice she got knocked up within seconds of that wedding. American women usually wait at least a year to honeymoon a bit and get used to each other before they start making bebes. Not Succubus - she popped out that leverage right away.

Ugh. Hate her.
Most I know have a baby before getting married

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Ugh. Hate her.
I'll say this.

I think she is probably a narcissist and has now intentionally estranged him from his family. She now has his baby to use as leverage. She will make his life hell, take the baby and turn that child against him and his family. Damn the torpedo's, full steam ahead. She will follow though on what SHE wants, no matter anyone else or the collateral damage that she wreaks.

Sound familiar?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll say this.

I think she is probably a narcissist and has now intentionally estranged him from his family. She now has his baby to use as leverage. She will make his life hell, take the baby and turn that child against him and his family. Damn the torpedo's, full steam ahead. She will follow though on what SHE wants, no matter anyone else or the collateral damage that she wreaks.

Sound familiar?

All she needs is Camaro hair....