Such Fine Examples of Citizenry!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
San Francisco shoplifting: Women caught on video allegedly bolting from CVS with bags full of stolen goods

San Francisco is among the major cities hit by a surge of retail thefts

A witness captured a group of women running out of a San Francisco CVS Pharmacy with bags allegedly stuffed full of stolen items as a spree of retail thefts continue to plague the city.

The incident, first reported by KTVU FOX2 reporter Henry K. Lee, happened around 5 p.m. Monday at the drugstore located at Van Ness Avenue and Jackson Street.

Witness Steve Adams told Lee that the four women were "picking the place dry" and that when he asked store employees if they were going to call police, "they just shrugged."

herb749

So what happen's if these stores decide to set up an entrance where people will ask what do you want, we will get it for you .

Will those same black women complain they have a right to steal . :yahoo:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So what happen's if these stores decide to set up an entrance where people will ask what do you want, we will get it for you .

Will those same black women complain they have a right to steal . :yahoo:
Buzz them in and out. probably wouldn't work, they'd complain of illegal detainment.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought it was legal to steal up to a certain amount - $1000 or some such - in SF?

The employees shrug because if they call the cops, the cops most likely won't show up, and if they did show up they'd say there's nothing they can do. If one of them got a hair and actually made an arrest, THEY the cop would get in trouble and the thief would still not be prosecuted.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the thievery in these shitholes. SF voters decided that they wanted people to steal, so good on the folks who are taking them up on it. Because it's not stealing and these people aren't really thieves because what they're doing is legal.

herb749

I thought it was legal to steal up to a certain amount - $1000 or some such - in SF?

The employees shrug because if they call the cops, the cops most likely won't show up, and if they did show up they'd say there's nothing they can do. If one of them got a hair and actually made an arrest, THEY the cop would get in trouble and the thief would still not be prosecuted.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the thievery in these shitholes. SF voters decided that they wanted people to steal, so good on the folks who are taking them up on it. Because it's not stealing and these people aren't really thieves because what they're doing is legal.

The liberals in SF don't care until the thieves start showing in their well off areas. Then they'll wake up.

Bonehead

Not a stereotype...just sayin' Facts are facts. Just look at any local police blotter 12% delivers 50% of the violent crime.

Hijinx

From what I read it's $950 dollars But WTF, close enough, No what takes them so long is they have trouble wif the maf.
They have to check the prices and figure out what they can get and stay under the arrest limit.

But one thing is certain the people having the trouble wif the maf aint half as stupid as the people working with the Government and Attorney Generals who told them they could steal up to $950 dollars worth of merchandise and walk out the door without paying for it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No lie, I want to go to SF or Dallas or LA and get me some free stuff. Why should the hood rats get everything? If Tallahassee goes woke enough to make stealing legal, I'ma make a road trip.