Suggestion Contest

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Are ya'll sifting through the suggestions as they come in, or are you going through them at the end of the month? :tap:

crabcake

:tap: It's not a trick question. :razz: I'm just curious if you will implement it sooner vs. later cuz I have a thread to post in regards to it.

I won't even ask for cash; rather, just put it on account and jack my premo membership back on for a year or three. :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
crabcake said:
:tap: It's not a trick question. :razz: I'm just curious if you will implement it sooner vs. later cuz I have a thread to post in regards to it.

I won't even ask for cash; rather, just put it on account and jack my premo membership back on for a year or three. :yay:
CC, you crack me up!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We look at them as they come in, but we'll only pick a winner once a month. All entries stay in the kitty, so if you submit your suggestion in November, you could still get picked in, say, March.

The first winner will be drawn at the end of November, so put your suggestion in!! The suggestion chosen will be implemented ASAP, depending on how complicated it is to make happen.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
We look at them as they come in, but we'll only pick a winner once a month. All entries stay in the kitty, so if you submit your suggestion in November, you could still get picked in, say, March.

The first winner will be drawn at the end of November, so put your suggestion in!! The suggestion chosen will be implemented ASAP, depending on how complicated it is to make happen.
Have you checked them in....say the last hour or so? :roflmao:

crabcake

Pete said:
Have you checked them in....say the last hour or so? :roflmao:
Apparently not. I fully expect to see it implemented within the first 20 minutes of them reading it. :bubble:

:biggrin:

rack'm

Jaded
crabcake said:
Apparently not. I fully expect to see it implemented within the first 20 minutes of them reading it. :bubble:

:biggrin:

Banning people for their IQ score will never fly.........:nono: