Suggestion for JPCs Campaign

bcp

In My Opinion
Since he cant spend much money to get his name out, I offer this suggestion to him.
Spray paint his name on over passes on the highways.
Spray paint his name on the state house.
Spray paint his name on the side of police cars when they are parked.

If he does this everyone will know his name.

B

Bronwyn

Since he cant spend much money to get his name out, I offer this suggestion to him.

I think he should spray paint the cops faces too with his initials.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Yes they will! What a grand idea.

Attachments

• Graffiti.jpg
    Graffiti.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Everybody gets saved on Judgment Day.

Yes they will! What a grand idea.
:howdy: Hey, I like that.

This way I can do a virtual spray painting without buying the paint.

Works for me.

:duel:

Attachments

• JPC Graffiti.jpg
    JPC Graffiti.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 88

CentralMD

“The Maryland Juvenile Justice Monitoring Unit evaluated how often youth at the Victor Cullen Center in Sabillasville continue to have run-ins with the law after they leave the facility.”

Of course Cusick, in all his over-flowing idiocy, feels the need to express his displeasure over what he perceives to be and describes as “mean and hatefull mis-treatment” towards juveniles.

“The Institutions give the inmates mean and hateful treatment and that is why it fails.”

“The sad part is in believing that mean and hateful mis-treatment will turn juveniles into healthy adults when that is impossible.”

The futility of "treatment" for criminals - Baltimore Sun talk forum

Hey Cusick, allow me to state once again, you, of all people, have shown that you are quite proficient in the “mean and hatefull(sic) mis-treatment(sic)” of juveniles.

You whine about the treatment of these criminals and yet you’ve kicked your own flesh and blood aside and ignored your responsibilities to that child and his Mother with such pride and sense of accomplishment.

Yep Cusick, you’re quite the piece of work.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The Contrarian.

Yep Cusick, you’re quite the piece of work.

:whistle: I see you might just be a little too much obsessed over my personality and platform, and it is flattering to me but I do not see it as healthy for your self.

It is kind of funny in that I can virtually spray paint the wall without getting a destruction of property charge.

That is fun, and this means I actually get to do the suggestion given on this thread.

That is funny!

Attachments

• New JPC Graffiti.jpg
    New JPC Graffiti.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 102

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Now I am running for the responsibility of being the next Governor.
I guess we can take that to mean that you might start the job with a head full of steam, but after suffering a few setbacks and tough decisions, you will have a high potential to walk out of the governor's office and desert your position, the state... oh, and the people.

I mean, that is your factual track record. :shrug:

CentralMD

He can slither off right after he takes care of his, do away with that whole victims rights idea, right Cusick?

More idiocy from, The World According to Cusick the Dolt:

“I must admit that I never have liked the idea of victim statements or of victim's right because our US "Bill of Rights" is not designed that way, and governments do not work that way either.”

“If the gov treats prisoners harshly then the prisoner will become harsher, and that does not help nor serve anyone and it is detrimental to society.”

“Being sent to jail or to prison is in itself the punishment because the prisoner is removed from their life and family and from society, but advocating that the prisoner be punished after being put into jail or prison is a second punishment and that second punishment is counter productive.”

No more “Victim’s Statements” right moron? Our courts will now have “Prisoner’s Statements”

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
:whistle: I see you have the JP obsession bug too.

Now I am running for the responsibility of being the next Governor. :yahoo:

Jimmy, How do you feel about the recent murders of the four police officers in Washington state and the death of the dirtbag who committed the crimes?

Also, tell us what your views are on the shootings at Ft. Hood in Texas.

Last edited:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The Contrarian.

Jimmy, How do you feel about the recent murders of the four police officers in Washington state and the death of the dirtbag who committed the crimes?

Also, tell us what your views are on the shootings at Ft. Hood in Texas.
:popcorn: Those certainly are unfortunate things to have happened.

But this thread is about suggesting ways for my campaign and it is respectful to stick with the thread subject.

And did you not see the excellent suggestion where I can virtually spray paint the walls without even using any real paint? see now that was an inspired suggestion and I already did one too - see it below.

Attachments

• New JPC Graffiti.jpg
    New JPC Graffiti.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 74

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
:popcorn: Those certainly are unfortunate things to have happened.

But this thread is about suggesting ways for my campaign and it is respectful to stick with the thread subject.

And did you not see the excellent suggestion where I can virtually spray paint the walls without even using any real paint? see now that was an inspired suggestion and I already did one too - see it below.

Well, I must say I'm very proud of you. You have found a web site that allows you to make up silly messages that look like spray walls. There are other sign generator websites out there too. Try Says-It.com

That should keep you entertained for a while.

B

Bronwyn

Well, I must say I'm very proud of you. You have found a web site that allows you to make up silly messages that look like spray walls. There are other sign generator websites out there too. Try Says-It.com

That should keep you entertained for a while.

:smack:
Stick to the topic!!!

We were talking about how you got your Handle in the forums.