Suggestions for pedicure

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
SPA #1 Nails by recruitment office across from library

Is that place actually nice? Ive never been cause I heard bad things but I may have gotten it confused with one of the other 2491987952651846516 nail salons in So MD :wink:

I've been paying like $40+ for a Delux Pedi at Dunkirk Spa. They're good, but if I can find a good delux pedi for a cheaper price, Ill take it lol

betty99

Iusually go to one in Solomons, but I don't feel like driving past my house to get there, so I figured I would find one on the way, but would really hate to have a bad experience... Clean your tools, don't give me some foot crazy disease! :)

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Iusually go to one in Solomons, but I don't feel like driving past my house to get there, so I figured I would find one on the way, but would really hate to have a bad experience... Clean your tools, don't give me some foot crazy disease! :)

Where are you coming from?

C

CalvertNewbie

Can anyone recommend a clean, good place for a pedicure in Prince Frederick?

I go to Fashion Nails in the shopping center with Green Turtle & Sakura. Been happy there, I usually make an appointment with Lee. They have 5 or 6 people working there, all seem pretty good.

I love the fact that I never have to wait when I have an appointment. It's always busy there so I guess they're doing something right!

C

CalvertNewbie

I come from Hughesville to Lusby. Fashion Nails sounds good!

May as well give 'em a try. Like I said, I go to Lee. He's a really nice guy and does a great job. But they all have people booking appts for them and they're all friendly.

I'd highly recommend making an appointment, especially if you'd be getting there in the evening time. I've never had to wait. In fact, Lee has the water running for my pedicure as I walk through the door.

Sydney

I haven't been there, but the person that cuts my hair goes to Sorla Nail & Spa in Waldorf on Shasho Drive. I think it says something for a place if a hair stylist goes there and doesn't use their own place. (301) 885-0828