Suggestions of a Lawyer

watercolor

yeah yeah
Suggestions of a lawyer for civil litigation regarding landlord tenant issues. Looking for someone who is not afraid to take someone on, no matter their status within the good ol' boy system.

We have proper and defining evidence against the landlord, along with doctors notes/files, environmental inspector reports, lab reports, etc.

We have run into a few lawyers already who will not take the case because they wont go up against the landlord for reasons that seem insane to me, but that is how this county works I guess.

Any recommendations would be awesome.

GoodnessME

Suggestions of a lawyer for civil litigation regarding landlord tenant issues. Looking for someone who is not afraid to take someone on, no matter their status within the good ol' boy system.

We have proper and defining evidence against the landlord, along with doctors notes/files, environmental inspector reports, lab reports, etc.

We have run into a few lawyers already who will not take the case because they wont go up against the landlord for reasons that seem insane to me, but that is how this county works I guess.

Any recommendations would be awesome.

Go outside of the County.....

sm8

I have not. I was trying to find someone around here (tri-county, PG area) first- but I might have to start calling those TV type lawyers

They have an office in Waldorf. I do not have a lot of experience with lawyers but I was pleased with their experience

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
After consulting with an attorney...lots of attorneys.....who all tell you the same thing, and who refuse to take your case, perhaps their response is because you have no case.

You might think you do, but you really don't. Or the evidence is to sketchy to have a slam-dunk case.

KDENISE977

Another option, go to the courthouse... you'd be amazed how many attorneys are there ! Seriously, I see this happen all the time and if all the attorneys ignore you or don't want to help, there is a reason.

watercolor

yeah yeah
After consulting with an attorney...lots of attorneys.....who all tell you the same thing, and who refuse to take your case, perhaps their response is because you have no case.

You might think you do, but you really don't. Or the evidence is to sketchy to have a slam-dunk case.

Actually we do have a case. It was just proven by the lawyer we saw today, but thanks anyway.

Also, they dont want to take the case because it is a conflict of interest and cannot do that because of who the landlord is. Therefore, that is WHY they wont take the case. Either way, it will be taken care of.

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Actually we do have a case. It was just proven by the lawyer we saw today, but thanks anyway.

Also, they dont want to take the case because it is a conflict of interest and cannot do that because of who the landlord is. Therefore, that is WHY they wont take the case. Either way, it will be taken care of.

If it bothers you and you can't move. Take it to the press and tell your story.

I'm sure they can put a great spin on the version you tell them.

If it bothers you and you can't move. Take it to the press and tell your story.

I'm sure they can put a great spin on the version you tell them.
If the house they are renting is unsafe to live in then of course they can move. :shrug: