Suggestions on where to advertise?!

Restless

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could make some recommendations to us. My husband does really good military art - specifically military guns like M1 Garand, Ar-15 etc. Currently he has them on decals to sell. At work he has sold over 50 of them. He has a Facebook page (Diamondback Military Graphics) and a store on Etsy. We hope to expand to t-shirts in a few months.

Can anyone suggest good places to advertise or to try to sell our stuff? We tried the Tackle Box, but could never get a hold of the owner.

Thanks for your help!

ShyGirl

Locally, what about contacting Sanners Lake or St Charles Sportsman's Club? See if they would let you display your work during meeting night, maybe they will let you post advertising at the range or add a link to your website from theirs.

What about other gun stores, clubs or shooting ranges? What about the range on base in Annapolis? Or Quantico?

Maybe go to the big shooting matches and display your work, hand out fliers, give out t-shirts.

Have a booth at gun shows.

For every person that you talk to about this, ask them for more ideas.

Think about where the market that you are targeting would gather or a principle location where they could see what you have to offer and you will come up with more ideas.

Good Luck!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could make some recommendations to us. My husband does really good military art - specifically military guns like M1 Garand, Ar-15 etc. Currently he has them on decals to sell. At work he has sold over 50 of them. He has a Facebook page (Diamondback Military Graphics) and a store on Etsy. We hope to expand to t-shirts in a few months.

Can anyone suggest good places to advertise or to try to sell our stuff? We tried the Tackle Box, but could never get a hold of the owner.

Thanks for your help!
Maybe you could contact the owners of SOMD.com and see what their advertising packages go for. They are more than just the forums.