Suicides down in 2020?

Louise

I'm a bit suprised about this. Maybe it was due to nobody having privacy to do it when their.kids, parents, significant others etc are usually at work?

That is not what I have read over the months. Suicide is up; especially, in younger people/children. Who knows what to believe, anymore. But, you have a liberal avatar image. I understand your view of thIngs, and where you are coming from.

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

That is not what I have read over the months. Suicide is up; especially, in younger people/children. Who knows what to believe, anymore. But, you have a liberal avatar image. I understand your view of thIngs, and where you are coming from.
You don't understand a thing that super shoes doesn't tell you that you do. My avatar is not liberal, not everything is political you twit.

black dog

Free America
This ^^^ Every single news outlet has been reporting an uptick in suicides for the past year and an increase in mental health issues.

By the numbers: From 2019 to 2020, deaths by suicide declined by 5.6%, from 47,511 to 44,834, per the CDC. It was the third consecutive year of decline.Apr 1, 2021

SamSpade

This ^^^ Every single news outlet has been reporting an uptick in suicides for the past year and an increase in mental health issues.

Yeah, that was one of the many reported news items this past year - that isolation was killing people and mental illness was getting worse.

So - none of that happened? We were all HAPPIER all locked up in our homes?

SamSpade

You probably wouldn't know Louise but PE has had that avatar as long as I can remember. Long before the rock endorsed Biden. Littlelady would have remembered that.

Also, the Rock has been mostly apolitical until this past election cycle. He used to be Republican, but now considers himself independent - and didn't vote at all in 2016. He attended both conventions. My guess is, he's mostly apolitical, but wasn't a fan of TRUMP.

GregV814

I'm pretty sure the coronavirus-19 caused my chrondrodermatitis on my left ear. If only I had worn a mask on my left ear.
Now what do I do?

But getting back to the topic, if two people witness a car accident cant agree what happened, my perception of history is shattered. Frankly, I am surprised the word history hasn't been attacked. It's HIS- story. It's very sexist. Perhaps Theallegation of the World part II. Why isn't it Herstorectomy? What about Humangitis??? Isn't Meningitis gender specific?

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state the CDC is full of crap ..... but I stand by my earlier comment some suicides have been counted as Covid Deaths

or someone is lying about the mental health aspects of Perpetual lock Downs