Sumfin for the Candid Camera Creuw

G

GoGo Orlando

lovely princess is blowing hot

Hope it aint got nuffin to do wif me! :lmao:

"Ok my requests to join the forum have included too much information for someone in here not to be running thier mouths. The requests this past week from more than on one occasion has included only info that has been released or shared in here. I did state in the rules that what is talked about in here or pictures that are shared, STAYs IN HERE."

Mikeinsmd

GoGo Orlando said:
Hope it aint got nuffin to do wif me! :lmao:
"Ok my requests to join the forum have included too much information for someone in here not to be running thier mouths. The requests this past week from more than on one occasion has included only info that has been released or shared in here. I did state in the rules that what is talked about in here or pictures that are shared, STAYs IN HERE."
WTF???? :confused:

Mikeinsmd

Ponytail said:
"Candid Camera" is the name of a private forum. Seems that someone is beginning to feel unwanted. :lol:
I knew about the private forum, I was just a lil lost on the other verbage. :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Big Bertha said:
GoGo...you aint representin. you aint keepin it real. you needs to go back to your suburb and quit actin like you gots you a shlitz malt liquor and you gots the game goin on. You aint got shiat. Your probably some skinny white boy tryin to act the fool.

:yeahthat: the real GoGo would shake it for us. :getdown: