Summer Camps

estee_shaun

Does anyone have any recommendations on summer camps in the area? Maybe a few experiences you would like to share that can maybe help me make up my mind???? If so it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks..........:buddies:

bluewater

Does anyone have any recommendations on summer camps in the area? Maybe a few experiences you would like to share that can maybe help me make up my mind???? If so it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks..........:buddies:

St. Johns Catholic Church in Hollywood has a good program - lot of arts crafts and some field trips.

Sydney

The summer camps for lacrosse and soccer are very good. My son did them every summer when he was growing up. I believe they are through the county parks and rec.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The College of Southern Maryland has some very good summer courses for kids. They're not all day, usually a few hour or 1/2 day sessions. But you can sign up for 2 on the same day, same week, etc.

They have different age level courses. (Elementary, middle school, etc) Last year, Thing2 was going into 8th grade and took some kind of Roller Coaster physics course, and another one involving robotics of some type. I'd have to look it up! But there are lots of really cool courses offered at the various campuses in the Tri-County area!

The College of Southern Maryland has some very good summer courses for kids. They're not all day, usually a few hour or 1/2 day sessions. But you can sign up for 2 on the same day, same week, etc.

They have different age level courses. (Elementary, middle school, etc) Last year, Thing2 was going into 8th grade and took some kind of Roller Coaster physics course, and another one involving robotics of some type. I'd have to look it up! But there are lots of really cool courses offered at the various campuses in the Tri-County area!

:yay: Signed my oldest up for two weeks this summer! I'm sure he will have a blast!