Summer Concerts

Bay_Kat

Tropical
St. Leonard Fire Department is again having summer concerts this year. So far they have Montgomery Gentry in June and Phil Vassar and Little Big Town in August. Sounds like a good time.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
St. Leonard Fire Department is again having summer concerts this year. So far they have Montgomery Gentry in June and Phil Vassar and Little Big Town in August. Sounds like a good time.

I'm looking forward to seeing Montgomery Gentry!!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Montgomery Gentry was good over Calvert Marine Museum :yay: Don't see why they wouldn't be good up there, I recommend them out of the 2 :yay:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Montgomery Gentry was good over Calvert Marine Museum :yay: Don't see why they wouldn't be good up there, I recommend them out of the 2 :yay:

I haven't been to a concert since I moved here back in 1997. My husband hates country music so I guess I'll just have to start going by myself.

MoparRacer896

Pure Bred & Bottle Fed
I've heard that Hank Williams, Jr. is to be @ Calvert Marine Museum this spring also. End of May I believe. Now that's gonna be a party!:otter:

MoparRacer896

Pure Bred & Bottle Fed
I haven't been to a concert since I moved here back in 1997. My husband hates country music so I guess I'll just have to start going by myself.

I'm a rocker also, not much on the country stuff, just get him there, once you do he'll have a good time. The country shows draw major eye-candy, and it's a good party close to home.
My wife drags me to a bunch of these shows, I b*tch, moan, and complain the whole way out the door, till I get there...

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm a rocker also, not much on the country stuff, just get him there, once you do he'll have a good time. The country shows draw major eye-candy, and it's a good party close to home.
My wife drags me to a bunch of these shows, I b*tch, moan, and complain the whole way out the door, till I get there...

I've dragged him to some before we moved down here (and before the kids). I think the last one we went to was Tracy Byrd. I used to go with my sister all the time and sometimes my mom would tag along too. My husband enjoyed the ones he went to because they were more rock country rather than old-school country.

MoparRacer896

Pure Bred & Bottle Fed
I've dragged him to some before we moved down here (and before the kids). I think the last one we went to was Tracy Byrd. I used to go with my sister all the time and sometimes my mom would tag along too. My husband enjoyed the ones he went to because they were more rock country rather than old-school country.

He should like Montgomery Gentry then. And the small, close to home venues are much better than the stadium events. Seem more personable. Travis Tritt kicked some serious a** @ St. Leonard a couple years ago, best country show I've seen.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
He should like Montgomery Gentry then. And the small, close to home venues are much better than the stadium events. Seem more personable. Travis Tritt kicked some serious a** @ St. Leonard a couple years ago, best country show I've seen.

I'll let him stay home. He can be our baby-sitter since he normally is the one who gets to go have fun and I stay home with the kids. :evil:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
All these country shows....Ugh. Now I will admit M.G. isn't bad to see live as I was dragged to see them when I lived in San Diego and they played at a small country bar so it was a very up close and personal show.

MoparRacer896

Pure Bred & Bottle Fed
All these country shows....Ugh. Now I will admit M.G. isn't bad to see live as I was dragged to see them when I lived in San Diego and they played at a small country bar so it was a very up close and personal show.

I hear ya..
I've also heard that Steve Miller is coming to Calv. Marine Museum.. Not sure when?? ZZ Top kicked a** there last year!

OldHillcrestGuy

What was like 10 years ago when they had that Country Concert in Benedict at Serenity Farms, no one even had heard of Montgomery/Gentry, biggest claim to fame that Eddie Montgomery had was that his brother was John Michael Montgomery.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
What was like 10 years ago when they had that Country Concert in Benedict at Serenity Farms, no one even had heard of Montgomery/Gentry, biggest claim to fame that Eddie Montgomery had was that his brother was John Michael Montgomery.

Now you never hear about him anymore.