summer job or a job period????

bhoffman

i am 15 years old and i am looking for a summer job or a weekend/ evening job until school lets out. i have a horse and i have been riding for over 3 years now, i am looking for a place 10-15 miles within laplata/port tobacco area to do some barn work, mucking out stalls, feeding, riding, cleaning tack, watering, anything you want me to do for a paid position if you know of anyone just let me know thanks so much.

R

riderup

bhoffman said:
i am 15 years old and i am looking for a summer job or a weekend/ evening job until school lets out. i have a horse and i have been riding for over 3 years now, i am looking for a place 10-15 miles within laplata/port tobacco area to do some barn work, mucking out stalls, feeding, riding, cleaning tack, watering, anything you want me to do for a paid position if you know of anyone just let me know thanks so much.
You could try farm/pet sitting. Pretty good money if you are reliable and have some horse knowledge.

Ravu

print out fliers make cards and post at feed stores, tack shops hand ot to friends and other horse people.

mgaiser

Best Wishes to you. My 16 yr old son has been looking at a variety of places, would like to work in automotive. He is a Diesel Tech student, very gifted in the automotive field. The only job(s) he has had or able to get is Ledo's kitchen or fast food. Seems employeres here are hiring 18yr olds or over.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
mgaiser said:
Best Wishes to you. My 16 yr old son has been looking at a variety of places, would like to work in automotive. He is a Diesel Tech student, very gifted in the automotive field. The only job(s) he has had or able to get is Ledo's kitchen or fast food. Seems employeres here are hiring 18yr olds or over.

Do the words liability insurance ring a bell? :howdy: While it's refreshing to see young people wanting to work, I hope that the parents are explaining to them that the reason they may not get the job has nothing to do with them and much more to do with rules and regulations. :flowers: