Sun St Judes ride..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Ya Wanna Go? More detail....

Yeah..is your mare gunna be in heat again? If so I am taking another horse... :lmao: Starts at 1 pm...donation for St Judes no set price...and GREAT food free afterward...hope they have veggies.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
AMIT 17th Anual Saddle up for St Judes

1-3 trail ride groups go out for ALL levels

Donation for ride...

3-4 refreshments...(good food)

Come enjoy good food..good company and best of all help the needy kids.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Yeah..is your mare gunna be in heat again? If so I am taking another horse... :lmao: Starts at 1 pm...donation for St Judes no set price...and GREAT food free afterward...hope they have veggies.. :lmao:

Well if your worried about my mare I will ride somewhere else..... :smack: Besides Vence didn't mind it..... :huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Well if your worried about my mare I will ride somewhere else..... :smack: Besides Vence didn't mind it..... :huggy:

Man...you girls are tough!........Hey Minzig, did Paso tell you I folded to yet another tiny person?

Paso, there's a :gossip: at RE/MAX for you....He's doing SOOOOOOOOOO good!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Man...you girls are tough!........Hey Minzig, did Paso tell you I folded to yet another tiny person?

Been trying to call you. I wrecked BOTH my vehicles :frown:

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:

Hey Remax
Did Rick tell you I was at the resturant. I didn't recognise him at first. He waited on us and I was like I know Kathy & Rick. He said I'm Rick and I lost it. I was like wow you look different....I asked about you....He was telling me about the stall he made for the mini. Oh by the way the philly cheese steak was great.... And for the last time it's MINGIZ...... :smack: Oh and Paso can't drive :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Hey Remax
Did Rick tell you I was at the resturant. I didn't recognise him at first. He waited on us and I was like I know Kathy & Rick. He said I'm Rick and I lost it. I was like wow you look different....I asked about you....He was telling me about the stall he made for the mini. Oh by the way the philly cheese steak was great.... And for the last time it's MINGIZ...... :smack: Oh and Paso can't drive :lmao:

:lalala: MINGIZ, MINGIZ, MINGIZ :lalala: ....never forget again.....

You didn't recognize Rick cause last time you saw him he was on a horse and carying a purse.... :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
:lalala: MINGIZ, MINGIZ, MINGIZ :lalala: ....never forget again.....

You didn't recognize Rick cause last time you saw him he was on a horse and carying a purse.... :killingme

:lmao: :huggy: It could of been that cute little pink hat he was wearing that day too...He looks much better in lavender..... :razz:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Anyone thinking about heading to Bobbys for the St Jude ride???

I'm going!! Going to be a great day!! PASO, Sorry to here you're not going but sounds like you'll have fun on your ride.
LOPER, I'll see ya there ... but I'd like to see ya on a horse.... ya have so many why not bring em with ya & RIDE?