NASCAR Sunday February 20th, DAYTONA 500 , 230 PM on FOX

PJay

I can see her now...

Happy Dance GIF by Love in Kilnerry

OldHillcrestGuy

Hate to say this but my 3 points on my 5time Champ pick is wrong should be 0 points none of my drivers made a top 5 finish on any of my picks. Not off to a good start.

homedepot20

Hate to say this but my 3 points on my 5time Champ pick is wrong should be 0 points none of my drivers made a top 5 finish on any of my picks. Not off to a good start.
Thanks For Catch😀 .Having 15 Teams to check thru & then RECHECK , is a NEW CHALLENGE for me also.Should get easier when I get a routine down to follow .😁😁

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
💩 Head Keselowski causes the 1st "Big One" of Race
Sorry to disagree. William Byron who was next to the #21, and first to get taken out by the #21, said that Harrison Burton had been squirrely for the last handful of laps and got loose. He also said the #6 bumped him square and there was no reason for that to turn him. There's a fresh yellow stripe on that car for a reason.

car crash cars GIF

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger

Last edited:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
He's a idoit caused another big one toward the end, seems to like pushing cars out of his way. Hell he wiped out several of my drivers. His time will come paybacks are Hell. Was surprised I got any points.
Spinny Wreckhouse was side drafting Bubba when he got loose and let off the gas. Paybacks are hell and he's got one coming if he gets higher than 25th position the rest of the year. :killingme