• Giants

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • One more Broncos miracle

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Who are you rooting for?

(1) New England Patriots

(2) New York Giants

(3) Still hoping for one more miracle and that the Denver Broncos win it.

And what's your prediction for the final score?

EDIT: Fixed spelling, but unfortunately can't fix it in the poll. I'm surprised no one had pointed it out yet. :smile:

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
None of the above.

The winner, obviously, is the Washington Redskins who beat the Giants not once but, twice this season. And the Giants beat the Patriots. Who beat us but, our two wins over the G men trumps that and, at best, the Pats will only have beaten the Giants once this season. One is less than two, ergo, we are the winners.

I don't care who wins as long as it's a great game and it should be.

R

retiredweaxman

Where is the neither button? As a JETS fan, I can't root for a divisional rival (NE) and sure can't root for the other NY team.

Bring on the commercials!!!

DynaDink

Big

Blue will triumph over the Pats. Keep scrore on how many times Brady throws his helmet to the ground after being dumped by Giants D.

thurley42

HY;FR
Blue will triumph over the Pats. Keep scrore on how many times Brady throws his helmet to the ground after being dumped by Giants D.

Giants have the worst sack count in the NFL when 2 TEs are on the field. I think it will be a grind but the golden child wins a close one 24-17.

cricketmd

None of the above.

The winner, obviously, is the Washington Redskins who beat the Giants not once but, twice this season. And the Giants beat the Patriots. Who beat us but, our two wins over the G men trumps that and, at best, the Pats will only have beaten the Giants once this season. One is less than two, ergo, we are the winners.

:lol:

I like the way you think! :buddies:

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
None of the above.

I don't care who wins as long as it's a great game and it should be.

:yeahthat:

:buddies:

cricketmd

It will be hard to root for Giants now :ohwell: Or at least for the first 3 quarters :lol: My point/numbers for the superbowl pool at work just came in. NE has to have a 2 and Giants have to have a 3 at the end of the quarters, as in Patriots 12 and Giants 3. :ohwell: If its that way the entire game I get $1,000.00:clap: $250.00 a quarter :clap: Go NUMBERS! :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think this game is going to be an awesome match-up. A coaching "chess game" as some announcers are calling it. Some minor mistakes on both sides of the ball for both teams, and explosive plays from both offenses.

On the final drive, Tynes boots it through the uprights from the 37 after they use their last time out.

Giants 31 Patriots 30

:buddies:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who are you rooting for?

(1) New England Patriots

(2) New York Giants

(3) Still hoping for one more miracle and that the Denver Broncos win it.

And what's your prediction for the final score?

EDIT: Fixed spelling, but unfortunately can't fix it in the poll. I'm surprised no one had pointed it out yet. :smile:

I'm not routing for anyone. :jet: Really don't have a team in the fight. :ohwell:

I'm watching because it's an American tradition. And I want to see all the pre-game & half-time hooplah. And the commercials. And we'll eat football game junk food for dinner. :bann:

And I'll be captive for about 4 hours while I go thru all my receipts for taxes and get that done! :biggrin:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I know, right?!!