• Giants

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • One more Broncos miracle

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If I have to root for somebody, I'm rooting for the Giants.

There is no way in hell I would every root for a team to win the Super Bowl when their coach does sh*t like this:

Patriots heartlessly release Tiquan Underwood on the eve of Super Bowl XLVI | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

That's just cold. Underwood, however, is a class act (read his tweets).

Yeah - I'd have to say that I don't particularly care for the Pats based on stuff like this that they do. I don't really care for their QB either.

So - I think I'll root for the Giants. Now I can watch with a purpose! :yahoo:

donbarzini

If I have to root for somebody, I'm rooting for the Giants.

There is no way in hell I would every root for a team to win the Super Bowl when their coach does sh*t like this:

Patriots heartlessly release Tiquan Underwood on the eve of Super Bowl XLVI | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

That's just cold. Underwood, however, is a class act (read his tweets).

Belichick's job is to put the best players on the team and put the team in position to win. He has done this all season long. Some 4th string receiver who didn't even matter on special teams over a bigger man who can take Gronkowski's place on special teams to lighten the load on his ankle? Tiquan, thanks for coming and we'll mail your share to your home address.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Belichick's job is to put the best players on the team and put the team in position to win. He has done this all season long. Some 4th string receiver who didn't even matter on special teams over a bigger man who can take Gronkowski's place on special teams to lighten the load on his ankle? Tiquan, thanks for coming and we'll mail your share to your home address.

Gronk will be a none factor. A high ankle is just brutal. Unless they use him to just catch it and fall down, I'm sorry and it's a crappy way to end a fantastic season but, man, if plays effectively, at all, that will be amazing.

:buddies:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
NJG win on another unbelieveable/sensational/lucky grab late in 4th qtr to put them in position to win.

So says history.

Sucks.

So be it.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Great game! Not one of those one-sided snoozers they sometimes give us.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Gronk will be a none factor. A high ankle is just brutal. Unless they use him to just catch it and fall down, I'm sorry and it's a crappy way to end a fantastic season but, man, if plays effectively, at all, that will be amazing.

:buddies:

Wow. he came AWFUL close to catching the Hail Mary.

!!!!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Yeah, well, how'd that work out for him, huh?

:popcorn:

Karma is a beyotch.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Great game! Not one of those one-sided snoozers they sometimes give us.

In spite of the wrong team winning, IMO, it was a very entertaining, hard fought game. Fun to watch.

All the bounces, especially those two open-field fumbles by the Giants recovered by them, went to the NJG.

Just the way it was.:cds:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I predict that the Giants are going to win. It will be a great game till the very last minutes. The score will be 21-17.

This is my prediction. :biggrin:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Interesting coach's call on letting Bradshaw score just to get more clock time for Brady's final drive.

Can you imagine if Bradshaw decided to delay scoring by delaying going into the end zone? I can see the Patriots linebackers trying to push him in, while the Giants O'line is pushing him the other direction. :lol: