Super Bowl

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Redskins.

Because we trade away the farm and got the next big thing to be our quarterback and by year three, with the new big shot coach, Marty should have Jeff George rounded into shape and...

donbarzini

The Redskins.

Because we trade away the farm and got the next big thing to be our quarterback and by year three, with the new big shot coach, Marty should have Jeff George rounded into shape and...

There goes another keyboard dammit!!

Patriots. You saw Green Bay use the run effectively against Seattle's line. Imagine what LeGarette Blount could do. Annnnnd, Green Bay also exposed Seattle's middle between the safeties and linebackers with THEIR tight ends. Imagine Gronk with a head of steam running through there.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Redskins.

Peyton's coming to the Skins? :jet:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There goes another keyboard dammit!!

Patriots. You saw Green Bay use the run effectively against Seattle's line. Imagine what LeGarette Blount could do. Annnnnd, Green Bay also exposed Seattle's middle between the safeties and linebackers with THEIR tight ends. Imagine Gronk with a head of steam running through there.

Can't much argue with that. Plus, just simple odds, I have a tough time seeing the Pats losing another SB.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tell that to Jim Kelly.

Right but, we've had Fran Tarkington and Kelly. The odds are against another, I think. I dunno. I can certainly see Seattle winning.

Last week, leading up to the championship games, the guys on the radio were discussing their 'stunner' pick of the week, something they did every week. So, they were sooo sure, as was I, of Seattle, that they went with the Colts, that that would be a possible stunner. This game, there is no stunner. I try and look at games from a Monday standpoint and 'look' back and make an argument for each team. You simply can't make an argument that goes "Wilson throws 4 picks, is down 16-0 at the half, throws a pic with 5 minutes to go down two scores and scores, gets the 2, gets the onside kick and scores again AND then GB goes and ties it to end regulation AND THEN, after stopping Seattle ALL day, the Seahawks score a TD like 3 plays in, game.

That's why they play 'em! :lol: