Super Bowl

Ponytail

I've been saying for a few weeks now that I thought Dallas looked to be the best out of the NFC to make the run at it.

The AFC though, it's a toss off. Colts, Bears, and Pats all getting beat as of late. B'more isn't consistant, Chargers are the quiet contender. Hard to say what the the other 3 will do in the coming weeks. Payton and Brady are aged vets and should be able to shake it off, but the the men that stand in front of them are the question mark. Grossman...hard to say. It doesn't appear that he'll be able to pull his head out of his azz. he certainly isn't going to be worth a dayum if he makes it to the SB.

Dunno. I still Like B'more. I'm hopeful for the Pats. The Colts will just get reamed on the run in the playoffs. Chargers...simply dangerous.

You ain't gettin my money. Larry stuck his fork in me a few weeks ago. I'm done.

:popcorn:

boatdoctor

in the engine room
Ponytail said:
I've been saying for a few weeks now that I thought Dallas looked to be the best out of the NFC to make the run at it.

The AFC though, it's a toss off. Colts, Bears, and Pats all getting beat as of late. B'more isn't consistant, Chargers are the quiet contender. Hard to say what the the other 3 will do in the coming weeks. Payton and Brady are aged vets and should be able to shake it off, but the the men that stand in front of them are the question mark. Grossman...hard to say. It doesn't appear that he'll be able to pull his head out of his azz. he certainly isn't going to be worth a dayum if he makes it to the SB.

Dunno. I still Like B'more. I'm hopeful for the Pats. The Colts will just get reamed on the run in the playoffs. Chargers...simply dangerous.

You ain't gettin my money. Larry stuck his fork in me a few weeks ago. I'm done.

:popcorn:
Dallas and the Ravens would be a good game but then again still too many what ifs :howdy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
$5 you are wrong.
$5, that's it?
Talk to me when you have some serious $$$$.
Ok? (cheap MMDad) (I was going to say "cheap bastard", but I don't want to hurt anybodys feelings).

MMDad

Lem Putt
DoWhat said:
$5, that's it?
Talk to me when you have some serious $$$$.
Ok? (cheap MMDad) (I was going to say "cheap bastard", but I don't want to hurt anybodys feelings).
I was trying to keep it reasonable, since it was such a dumb bet for you to make. If you'd like to bump it up, make me an offer.

BuddyLee

Football addict
MMDad said:
I was trying to keep it reasonable, since it was such a dumb bet for you to make. If you'd like to bump it up, make me an offer.
Take it easy on him MMDad, his leaky ear is only now complimented by a leaky eye.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Actually now, would you mind if we reduce it to $0.01?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I'll bet Dallas doesn't get there :yay:

I think it could end up being the Chargers and Saints.

They looked very impressive waxing dallas last night :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He shoots...

Softballkid said:
I'll bet Dallas doesn't get there :yay:

I think it could end up being the Chargers and Saints.

They looked very impressive waxing dallas last night :yay:

...he scores!

The Saints blew my mind last night!