Superbowel tread

wineo

loving life
:buddies:Not a big fan of either, but I will have to take the Pat. on this one. :whistle:Be nice to see them go all the way.

W

wkndbeacher

I see the Pats as a much more organized and better under pressure team(Giants had 2 missed field goals last night when the pressure was on )..however Im still a Redskins fan and would of much rathered seen them in the Super Cereal Bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Uhmm..I look forward to it. IF the Pats played liked they did against the Chargers, well the G-men shall win. If the Pats bring their "A-game". Well I believe we will witness history in the making.

I was kinda hoping for a Favre-Brady superbowl but now I am glad it did not happen. Can you imagine the media on that scenario? Is it me or did Brett look like the cold effected him a lot more than it did Eli? He threw some terrible passes.

I will be rooting for the G-men anyway. I have gained a respect for Tom C and Eli after all the media "lynching" this year.

Opps, can I say lynching on here?. I mean they are white after all. It's not like I said a "noose around the neck" or they were nappy-headed anything.....

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
So whuddyall think about the reports of Brady hobbling around with a walking cast?

Hype? Hope? Karma? BFD?

D

dems4me

I don't like either team in the super bowl this year. I have about a week and a half to become a Giant fan because I dislike them slightly less than New England. :lol: Also I think it would be cool if a wildcard could upset an undefeated team :lol:

FemmePrincess

:buddies:Well, I know most dislike the PATS... But I have been a
serious fan for over 20 years and I am thrilled they might go undefeated!

I am also glad to see Eli Manning make it the the superbowl.
It was great fun to watch them work hard and fight for it

But I am a true PATS FAN!!!!

GO PATS !!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: